FocusCanada Forums
My New H-vac Lights - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Appearance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: My New H-vac Lights (/showthread.php?tid=14893)

My New H-vac Lights - smith21 - 05-30-2005

hey guys, just figured i'd post up what i just put in the other day, simply becuase i love them! They add so much of a look at night, it's great, anyways, here's some pics, if anybody is considering it, i can give you a link, and a lil more advice/knowledge on how to do it

[Image: IMG_0002.jpg]

[Image: 99f6ae45.jpg]

My New H-vac Lights - microbunny - 05-30-2005

nice job smit!

not too much, looks good!!

My New H-vac Lights - Raine - 05-30-2005

I was planning on doing this forever but never got around to it. Do you have the LED's hooked to your dimmer control? That's what I wanted to do. Anyways post the link, why not.

My New H-vac Lights - hardk0re - 05-30-2005

that looks pretty cool....I had that Idea for a few years..yet never got around to it ;)

My New H-vac Lights - dmcisaac - 05-30-2005

i love the the look but they reflect on your window if its not clean and becomes really annoying...but other then that looks good bud

My New H-vac Lights - smith21 - 05-31-2005

dmcisaac,May 30 2005, 01:11 AM Wrote:i love the the look but they reflect on your window if its not clean and becomes really annoying...but other then that looks good bud
[right][snapback]111380[/snapback][/right]

to be completely honest, i haven't even noticed a reflection on the windows, and raine, their just hooked up to a simple switch, never really thaught of the dimmer idea, i think i'm gonna look into that, thanks for the idea

My New H-vac Lights - NOS2Go4Me - 05-31-2005

It's already a part of the Interior / ICE / Misc. mods How-tos in PDF format. Download that file and you're golden. :)

Check in the Focus Talk section in the stickies at the top.

My New H-vac Lights - dmcisaac - 05-31-2005

maybe its my dirty window..ha