FocusCanada Forums
Got The Focus Dynoed Tonight - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Focus Talk (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Got The Focus Dynoed Tonight (/showthread.php?tid=15213)

Got The Focus Dynoed Tonight - redsvtfocus - 04-30-2005

I was wondering what are the numbers on a stock SVT???anyone???
also the accuracy of the dynojet...it said: to the wheels..max power 146.48 and max torque 126.40
but on the first pull I did max power 145.69 and max torque 128.12

so do you guys have any number from yours....??
just want to check if the crap I have on mine is doing something... <_<

Got The Focus Dynoed Tonight - hardk0re - 04-30-2005

That is about right for the SVT stock. I do remember the stock SVTs from the last dyno day seemed to pull around 148whp. I forget what mods they had at that point.

Where did you get a dyno?

Got The Focus Dynoed Tonight - scoobasteve - 04-30-2005

mine with an mbrp and home made intake was 150/133

Got The Focus Dynoed Tonight - redsvtfocus - 04-30-2005

damn....so samething as stock..... :(

I got it dynoed at Dynopower behind Paul Silva Performance..Kennedy rd close to Performance Improvements....ahh..Nantucket rd...there ..

Got The Focus Dynoed Tonight - NOS2Go4Me - 05-01-2005

Dynojets are more optimistic than Mustang dynos, IIRC. That looks like you're a tad down on power for what you're done to the car.

*Goes off to dig out Focus Fanatic mags*

Got The Focus Dynoed Tonight - 2001 ZTS - 05-01-2005

What have you done to the car? I see the exhaust but what is "all the Steeda shorties.........." mean? Some sort of intake? To be off somebody elses numbers by 4 or 5 can totally be expected due to equipment differences, weather, altitude any number of things.

Got The Focus Dynoed Tonight - naz - 05-01-2005

not every single motor dynos the same.. that's just how it goes.. i wouldn't sweat it too much even if you really were down 5hp on someone else's car with the same 'mods'

Got The Focus Dynoed Tonight - redsvtfocus - 05-01-2005

ok...Im cool with it..... <_< ..thanx for the input...also..yes I do have the short ram, and the coil+wires, exhaust...the guys were saying 140 hp was the average on SVTf...so...dont mind the difference....thats been more than enough to get speeding tikets..and have fun....!! :rolleyes:

thanx guys!

Got The Focus Dynoed Tonight - Vassili95 - 05-02-2005

redsvtfocus,Apr 29 2005, 11:41 PM Wrote:I was wondering what are the numbers on a stock SVT???anyone???
also the accuracy of the dynojet...it said: to the wheels..max power 146.48 and max torque 126.40
Saw about 10 stock SVTs on a dyno. Your numbers are correct.

Now get the mods to make the WTQ go up and you will be happy.

.Peace.

Got The Focus Dynoed Tonight - hardk0re - 05-03-2005

I got my focus Dynoed today too, at DaSilva. Just a baseline run to see where I am at.

HP: 110
TQ: 121

Thats pretty much what I would expect from a stock focus :blink: But I do still have my stock cat on and a stock airbox, so I'm really not going to see much gains by the other mods I put on until I change the cat and intake.

Got The Focus Dynoed Tonight - SLIP STREAM SVT - 05-03-2005

i got last year at dasilva 148whp and 128wtq, stock.

by the way, why don't all you make a dyno day and set up a date and time so it will be cheaper than to go individually... i am wanting to go, if enough people are interested, i'm sure we can get the same prices as last year... which i forgot... but it wasn't to expensive though.

Got The Focus Dynoed Tonight - hardk0re - 05-03-2005

SLIP STREAM SVT,May 2 2005, 06:01 PM Wrote:i got last year at dasilva 148whp and 128wtq, stock.

by the way, why don't all you make a dyno day and set up a date and time so it will be cheaper than to go individually... i am wanting to go, if enough people are interested, i'm sure we can get the same prices as last year... which i forgot... but it wasn't to expensive though.
[right][snapback]105980[/snapback][/right]

Being organized....

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=10558

Got The Focus Dynoed Tonight - boost til'bust - 05-04-2005

160hp
140tq

Got The Focus Dynoed Tonight - SVT ZX3 - 05-05-2005

Even if it's same car/different day reading will change. Also every Dyno is different so you'll only get a rough idea.