FocusCanada Forums
Major Ooops - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Ontario (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Major Ooops (/showthread.php?tid=1561)

Major Ooops - mister_bin - 04-29-2009

Well I was driving home from work today on the gardiner listening to my tunes when WHAMMMMM i get rear ended and shoved into a pick up in front of me.. f***ing great.. The Rear hitch on the pick went through my front facsia really nice stylish hole there.. and my rear facsia is cracked scufffed and generally f***ed...

So all an all I need a new front and rear fascia with impact foam.. Maybe some other crap cant really tell untill i get the fascias off and inspect...

So... I got questions

How musch for a body kit ? Not FiberGlass i want PolyUrethane or ABS what ever that other stuff is ? Were can i get it ?

If i cant afford the body kit were would be the best place to get OEM replacements ?

Thanks in Advance I'll upload pics later.. its carnage..

Major Ooops - konafocuswrc - 04-29-2009

gardiner??
when did this happen??

getting oem replacement unless used from members here will cost you as much as getting aftermarket..

Major Ooops - mister_bin - 04-29-2009

gardiner today at 5:50.. i was on the exit/entrace ramp to the 427 north..

Major Ooops - thenorm - 05-01-2009

wait a minute, you have to find and replace your bumpers? isnt that what insurance does when you are in a no-fault accident? (such as getting rear ended)

or is this an ontario insurance thing, cuz in BC. we dont get screwed in cases like this.

Major Ooops - Scorcher000 - 05-01-2009

http://www.extremedimensions.com
I love the DTM kit.
Sry to hear ppl can't drive. Hope everything goes good.

Major Ooops - ZX3_2NV - 05-01-2009

You can always pay the body shop a lil extra cash and get the car done the way you want

Major Ooops - konafocuswrc - 05-01-2009

i might have seen you, maybe not..
i always on gardiner/427 around 6~7pm..
try to find locally or in canada at least..

if you have ca$h, import it..that is how i did....ask them to ship it to airport and go pick up yourself..it cost less on shipping..and custom fee and tax were around $120..

it is still cheaper than getting it from the states..

Major Ooops - ZX3_2NV - 05-01-2009

I picked up my hood from the airport warehouse saved me a few bucks aswell but Waited around in line for about an hour to pay the taxes and the release papers