FocusCanada Forums
Need Some Foglight Options....... - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Appearance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Need Some Foglight Options....... (/showthread.php?tid=15636)

Need Some Foglight Options....... - SL8RZZX3 - 03-25-2005

I'm gonna need new Fog lights soon...........

Need some suggestions!!

I'm thinking of Hella micro DE's, something that will compliment my HIDs

AND has to fit in the fog light holes in my Cervini kit

thanx

Need Some Foglight Options....... - NOS2Go4Me - 03-25-2005

I don't know about housings or much about foglights at all, but I remember Microbunny telling me about Silverstars for the factory fogs. Not sure if that's a viable option for your stuff that's going in the Cervini's kit... but it would be much brighter :D

Need Some Foglight Options....... - guilty - 03-25-2005

You'll have to find out the size of the fog openings in the Cervinis bumper before you really start looking.. But you really cant go wrong with Hella products, if you can find something that will fit your application.

Need Some Foglight Options....... - Raine - 03-25-2005

I went PIAA, then I went cheap. I mean really cheap.. we're talking $20 Fog lights here including wiring and bulbs... In all honesty? Best fogs I've ever seen... was in my buddy's Mazda 3... he had Hella fogs installed professionally aligned... vs me with these cheap lights screwed into the lower, now well bashed up grille... I have no doubt that my light projection (as far as fogs was concerned) was greater than his by no small margin... and they're small... about the size of a raquet ball... maybe even smaller... I had yellow lights in them, but one of them burned out (after being embedded into a snowbank, covered in ice, splattered with mud, slammed by rocks, etc) after about 8 months... so I changed in regular white lights.. the bulbs cost me $5.99...