FocusCanada Forums
Shifter And Parking Brake Boots - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Appearance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Shifter And Parking Brake Boots (/showthread.php?tid=15802)

Shifter And Parking Brake Boots - MAlby7 - 03-11-2005

Where's the best place to get these in the Toronto Area? I ripped both of mine so I want to go with something other than the factory s**t ones. Maybe leather because it's a little tougher. I'd also prefer black so what can you guys suggest?

Shifter And Parking Brake Boots - habmann - 03-11-2005

Its not in toronto but this is a sit i found where you can order custom made replacements in various colors, i haven't personally ordered from them tho.

http://www.jujeracing.com/focus.htm

Shifter And Parking Brake Boots - guilty - 03-11-2005

I was looking at the Jujeracing.com website too.. I like how they have the color options of base color and stitching color. Black boot with colored stitching would look really cool without being too flashy.

Here's a guy from focusfanatics that just got them:
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=38805

Shifter And Parking Brake Boots - NoiSeeVT - 03-11-2005

Those look pretty good and the price is not bad, now were those leather or vinyl? (I should probably read it a little better!) :unsure:

David

Shifter And Parking Brake Boots - habmann - 03-11-2005

I sent them off an email asking about shipping to canada, ontario specifically but they haven't got back to me yet. I don't suppose anyone on here knows what the shipping would be? Otherwise i'm definately a big fan of the black boot with orange sticking, it'll go nicely with my interior.

Shifter And Parking Brake Boots - MAlby7 - 03-11-2005

They look really plastic-eee to me. Kinda cheap looking. I dunno this may be my only option. As far our e-brakes are concerned, do they require a special boot or can a universal one fit it?

Shifter And Parking Brake Boots - guilty - 03-11-2005

You can always get the SVT boots, they're real leather. I dont see the word "leather" appear on the jujeracing website, only "OEM materials".. So I assume they'd be vinyl.

Shifter And Parking Brake Boots - MAlby7 - 03-12-2005

MAlby7,Mar 10 2005, 10:54 PM Wrote:They look really plastic-eee to me.  Kinda cheap looking.  I dunno this may be my only option.  As far our e-brakes are concerned, do they require a special boot or can a universal one fit it?
[right][snapback]92786[/snapback][/right]

And How much are the SVT boots gonna cost me anyone know. I really just need the parking brake boot.

Shifter And Parking Brake Boots - habmann - 03-17-2005

I finally got a reply from JuJuRacing, they said that the price includes shipping to canada. They seem to beem having problems with their online store right now as there is a problem with their check-out.

Shifter And Parking Brake Boots - ZX3 in progress - 03-18-2005

If you've got some money there is always the option of MOMO's, they're really nice and real leather, I have the Shifter Boot and it was easy to install and I love it. I'm looking at getting a e-brake handle and boot from them next. But like I said it's not the cheapest stuff as I'm sure you know.

Shifter And Parking Brake Boots - ANTHONYD - 03-18-2005

RPM LABS had them.

Are they still in buisiness??

Shifter And Parking Brake Boots - guilty - 03-18-2005

ZX3 in progress,Mar 17 2005, 10:17 AM Wrote:If you've got some money there is always the option of MOMO's, they're really nice and real leather, I have the Shifter Boot and it was easy to install and I love it.
[right][snapback]94247[/snapback][/right]

Are those universal boots, or made for the specific application?