FocusCanada Forums
Tires - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Performance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Tires (/showthread.php?tid=16130)

Tires - habmann - 02-01-2005

Hey guys,

I'm lookin to replace the stock rubber on my focus. Does anyone know if there is a runflat tire available for the stock 15" wheels? If not has anyone used the new michelin hydro edge. Any comments you may have would be greatly appreciated.

Tires - yeloZX3 - 02-03-2005

habmann,Jan 31 2005, 07:43 PM Wrote:Hey guys,

I'm lookin to replace the stock rubber on my focus. Does anyone know if there is a runflat tire available for the stock 15" wheels? If not has anyone used the new michelin hydro edge. Any comments you may have would be greatly appreciated.
[right][snapback]82342[/snapback][/right]

if you are looking for summer tires, i'm selling a set of 4 yokohama es100s size 195/60/15, perfect for stock size. they handles great especially at rain..
i've only used them for 1 season and never been to track. they still have at least 85% tread left, i have pics if you want. i'm asking $300cdn for them.

Tires - habmann - 02-04-2005

I'm not really lookin for a summer tire, i'm more interested in an all season tire so that i can use the stock rims in the winter once i get some new rims hopefully this summer. But the thanx for the offer.

Tires - naz - 02-04-2005

if you know you're going to get summer tires anyway you can probably score a good price on winter tires when spring hits

Tires - habmann - 02-05-2005

Ya that would be the ideal solution, but bein i'm not sure when i'm gonna have the money for the new rims, i don't wanna buy the winter tires and mount them and then get stuck without tires for the summer. I know i could prolly just buy the the winter tires and mount'em later but i need a set of all seasons until i can get the new rims.

Tires - Focus Is Art - 02-09-2005

I ran Falken 512 before, cheap/quiet/good in wet/directional. If I am in the mkt again I will go for it again.

Tires - BerinG - 02-09-2005

Falken azenis..

you shouldn't go fast in rain anyway :D

Tires - naz - 02-09-2005

but those aren't RuN FlatZ like the wanted

Tires - habmann - 02-09-2005

I have a feelin i'm not gonna find a set of run flat tires in the stock 15" size. I'm more lookin for just a good set of all seasons now.

Tires - BerinG - 02-09-2005

naz,Feb 8 2005, 02:09 PM Wrote:but those aren't RuN FlatZ like the wanted
[right][snapback]84422[/snapback][/right]
oh