FocusCanada Forums
Seen: Yellow Se Sedan Lowered In Brampton - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: From the Street (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Seen: Yellow Se Sedan Lowered In Brampton (/showthread.php?tid=16229)

Seen: Yellow Se Sedan Lowered In Brampton - ANTHONYD - 01-18-2005

Last night on Kennedy arounf 4:00pm at partsource in brampton.

I was in the green sedan going south on Kennedy. I think you saw me. :huh:

Seen: Yellow Se Sedan Lowered In Brampton - Frost__2001 - 01-22-2005

It was me, did you see the damage to the front end ?

Seen: Yellow Se Sedan Lowered In Brampton - paolo - 01-23-2005

frost, thats your car? I swear I've seen you before as well in brampton.

Seen: Yellow Se Sedan Lowered In Brampton - ANTHONYD - 01-23-2005

Frost__2001,Jan 22 2005, 03:10 AM Wrote:It was me, did you see the damage to the front end ?
[right][snapback]80081[/snapback][/right]

No. you were pulled into Partsource. I think I saw you going in to the store. If I didn't have the wifey with me I would have came in to introduce myself. :)

Seen: Yellow Se Sedan Lowered In Brampton - kemptvillesvt - 01-23-2005

dude man u buy that car from concept ford. sorry to here of the damage :( . hope u find all the parts.

Seen: Yellow Se Sedan Lowered In Brampton - Frost__2001 - 01-23-2005

Yeah, I bought it from Concept Fraud, I mean ford back in Nov. of 03.

I was going into parts source for parts with my dad, sister, brother-in-law. Mainly to get some much needed parts for the '88 Jeep my brother-in-law bought 2 weeks ago.

The Damage was done when I was giving my sister a lesson in Driving a 5 speed, she didn't back out of the drive way far enough, and well I told her to back up 3 feet or pull forward and try again. Well she didn't listen to me and she hit the snow / ice pile at the end of the drive way at full bore. She send the front air dam, up and into the bumper and it broke apart all the seals and well forced it to be tucked into the bottom of the bumper.

So yeah I had to cut the air dam off, and undo the last 4 screws holding it on pull it out from being tucked into the inner fender and bumper on the passenger's side. When it was finally off, I had to push the bumper down the fix the look of being buckled, Debbie tore the passenger side of the bumper in 5 areas leaving a huge crack and hanging part of the bumper on the passenger side. Plus braking the side marker light bulb, how I don't know, but the wiring it okay, and so is the light itself.

Paolo, we did meet before during the summer at Dan's BBQ, I was helping you with my brother-in-law installing those Focus RS headlights on that blue SVT ZX5, I didn't stay long there though, I had to leave round 5 pm to get my sister from work. Question are you still thinking of selling your Euro OEm Bumper ? Because I'm kinda in the market for a new bumper now lol...... :lol:

Seen: Yellow Se Sedan Lowered In Brampton - Frost__2001 - 01-23-2005

Found it !

[Image: 000_0089.jpg]
[Image: 000_0088.jpg]
[Image: 000_0091.jpg]

Seen: Yellow Se Sedan Lowered In Brampton - Frost__2001 - 02-01-2005

pritty bad huh ?

Seen: Yellow Se Sedan Lowered In Brampton - ANTHONYD - 02-01-2005

Do you still have a sister?

Seen: Yellow Se Sedan Lowered In Brampton - Frost__2001 - 02-03-2005

Yeah I do. I keep reminding her daily of what she did lol.... :lol:

besides it's just a car, and can easily be fixed or replaced. just my thought on the situation to this date.