FocusCanada Forums
Vote For Thabrat - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Focus Talk (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Vote For Thabrat (/showthread.php?tid=16602)

Pages: 1 2

Vote For Thabrat - FocusGuy7476 - 11-02-2004

so on focus fanatics there have Focus of the month. last month it was S2(Chad), and now thebrat is nominated. I say we have to saskatchewan member back to back.

VOTE HERE

Vote For Thabrat - ZX3TUNR - 11-02-2004

YAY!!! Vote or me. Saskatachewan reppin it

Note: I go by ZX3TUNR

Vote For Thabrat - SVTZX503 - 11-02-2004

I'll vote for you.

HAhah thanks mom :D

I hope I do get it but if I dont..Will then I dont lol

next time.....

Vote For Thabrat - Zoom - 11-02-2004

I made it 19 - 17 you are catching up jason.

LOL Thanks Tony!

Vote For Thabrat - Penwraith - 11-02-2004

If that wagon wins the vote over
The Brat's Sweet ride somebuddy's
pulln' some strings!

Vote For Thabrat - PDW - 11-02-2004

alright, my vote broke the tie between viney and zx3tunr....my vote does count !!! :rolleyes:

p.s anyone know what body kit that lojacksvt has ?

Vote For Thabrat - ZX3TUNR - 11-03-2004

Think is just a SVT with the SVT lip

Vote For Thabrat - scoobasteve - 11-03-2004

I dont think its the svt lip... i think its the cup lip... it has a slight angle

Vote For Thabrat - S2 - 11-03-2004

It's the CUP LIP, the guy was talking about it a while back, trust me I know, I live on FF.com

Meh. Im dropping out of the FF of the month. I dont really care and I think the wagon diserves to win. I don't feal proud winning anything when I know my car is not complete. Maybe next time.

Thanks to everyone that voted for me thow. I really appreciate it..

Vote For Thabrat - Zoom - 11-03-2004

do you win anything?

i dont think so. Just get your car on the front page and bragging rights I guess..

Vote For Thabrat - SVTZX503 - 11-03-2004

thabrat,Nov 3 2004, 12:24 AM Wrote:Meh. Im dropping out of the FF of the month. I dont really care and I think the wagon diserves to win. I don't feal proud winning anything when I know my car is not complete. Maybe next time.

Thanks to everyone that voted for me thow. I really appreciate it..
What? Are you crazy? Your car is hot. I know you put alot into it this summer and plan are big for the future. Your car looks better than the other ZX3 that are nomiated.(Notice I excluded the wagon. It is hot.) Those people on ff just don't what another Canadian to win. I will be very disappointed in you Jay if you withdraw. :(
Nobody car is ever complete.

Vote For Thabrat - 2001 ZTS - 11-03-2004

Is that the SK parliment building in the background?

I feel like voting for the guy who lives in the trailer park, he could probably use a lift.

lol

Jarrod made me changed my mind. Im going to keep running and get a Canada Focus back on there front page...

I say we get another member on this site nominated and make is 3 Canadians in a row LOL

Can you wait till I get my snow tires on? :lol:

Vote For Thabrat - guilty - 11-03-2004

2001 ZTS,Nov 2 2004, 07:28 PM Wrote:Is that the SK parliment building in the background?

I feel like voting for the guy who lives in the trailer park, he could probably use a lift.
That SVT in the trailerpark is pretty hot.

And yeah that's the Legislative Building in the background.. the beautiful Regina scenery. I guess you dont need to bother vacationing here since you just saw all the sites in the background of that pic :P

guilty,Nov 3 2004, 02:58 AM Wrote:And yeah that's the Legislative Building in the background.. the beautiful Regina scenery. I guess you dont need to bother vacationing here since you just saw all the sites in the background of that pic :P
Actually I planned to stop within site of Golden Boy (Winterpeg) fill up as many Jerry cans as possible and never stop again till Banff if I had the choice however something made my bowels move once I entered Saskatewan so I was forced to take in some sights. Thank goodness you imported the tree I never thought of packing s**t tickets.

My only other Saskatewan vacation involved "DEPOT DIVISION" and I can't talk about it.