FocusCanada Forums
The Weather... - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: The Weather... (/showthread.php?tid=1702)

The Weather... - darkpuppet - 04-08-2009

Ok... I've been putting off my run all day -- because I'm having a hard time believing I left 10C weather for 30C weather and came back to minus-fucking-two weather with snow and high winds.

Where the hell is this Global Warming™ everyone speaks of? Last spring/summer was colder than usual.. and we're heading that way again.

I remember considering putting my air conditioning in by mid April... so why is it STILL SNOWING?!!?!?!

The Weather... - meford4u - 04-08-2009

You should close this thread too.

It has geek written all over it.

The Weather... - NefCanuck - 04-08-2009

DP if you want bizzare, check out the weather forecast for Zurich, Switzerland for the next five days...

20C! and here we've got flurries and a "high" of 7C by Friday.

Global warming my frozen fanny (Seat heaters in April "Just Ain't Right")

NefCanuck

The Weather... - NOS2Go4Me - 04-08-2009

There are too many jailbait, Mac-using exes PMSing and it's causing the butterfly effect? :ph34r:

Oops, silly me. That was in my Internet-visible voice.

No idea, Steve. I just keep driving over the s***. 200HP and 4WD lets you do that easily. :) I hear next week will be double digits, and not the ones with the minus sign in front of them, either.

PS - I was rather enjoying our distributed computing debate. Shame someone crapped the thread shut. :(

The Weather... - meford4u - 04-09-2009

NOS2Go4Me,Apr 7 2009, 05:33 PM Wrote:There are too many jailbait, Mac-using exes PMSing and it's causing the butterfly effect? :ph34r:

[right][snapback]284533[/snapback][/right]
I told you to close this thread.

Whole site is going to hell quickly.

And you and your geeks are to blame.

The Weather... - DD1 - 04-09-2009

WOW WTF < thats computer talk for GAY. I'm drinking beer enjoying the nice weather thinking about a drive up to Guelph to show Meaford hows its done with his wife LOL

DD1,Apr 8 2009, 05:46 PM Wrote:WOW WTF < thats computer talk for GAY. I'm drinking beer enjoying the nice weather thinking about a drive up to Guelph to show Meaford hows its done with his wife LOL
[right][snapback]284632[/snapback][/right]
Wife's not home right now.

But your ex is here. :D

The Weather... - DD1 - 04-09-2009

meford4u,Apr 8 2009, 06:55 PM Wrote:
DD1,Apr 8 2009, 05:46 PM Wrote:WOW WTF < thats computer talk for GAY. I'm drinking beer enjoying the nice weather thinking about a drive up to Guelph to show Meaford hows its done with his wife LOL

[right][snapback]284635[/snapback][/right]

cool tell her I will get maddy at 930 friday morning

Thanks bud :lol:

DD1,Apr 8 2009, 07:02 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Apr 8 2009, 06:55 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]284635[/snapback][/right]

cool tell her I will get maddy at 930 friday morning

Thanks bud :lol:
[right][snapback]284637[/snapback][/right]
Done.

And make next months cheque payable to me.

I am that good.