FocusCanada Forums
Injen Cai...good Buy? - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Performance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Injen Cai...good Buy? (/showthread.php?tid=17036)

Injen Cai...good Buy? - mysterygirl - 08-26-2004

So I went to JRP Weekend Midnight Madness sale and got me a CAI - Injen brand for $250.00 originally $400.00.

Took all of 15 minutes to install..it sounds wicked...extra 10hp ;)!?! .

I was going to get AEM but they did not have it in stock and I wouldn't have got the sale price either.

Was this a good but or should I have waited for the AEM brand.

Injen Cai...good Buy? - ZX3TUNR - 08-27-2004

I think its a good deal. I would of done the same thing..

Injen Cai...good Buy? - S2 - 08-27-2004

I haven't heard anything 'good' or 'bad' about the injen intake, 10HP though, IMO it would be a bit less than that with your setup. Awesome deal though on price.

I probably would have waited for the AEM myself, although VOLANT is hands down the best intake for the focus.... injen looks cool though, like I said, haven't heard any negatives about it....

Congrats on your new mod.....

Injen Cai...good Buy? - DRAGUNFOCUS - 08-27-2004

Is it the one that goes on the stock lower air box?? The polished air box with a cone inside?? I have the polished airbox/cone combo and it is the best intake I have had so far.I've had 4 intake on my car.

Injen Cai...good Buy? - BerinG - 08-27-2004

JRP sale? damn..

Injen Cai...good Buy? - FociS8nt - 08-29-2004

I think thats a sweeet deal, hey chad don't you think it would be likely 10hp on a modified engine like hers and less on a least modified engine like mine lol

Injen Cai...good Buy? - S2 - 08-29-2004

10 HP from an intake is a big much IMO.... I highly doubt you will get that much. Jarrod, you got some 'punch' under that hood and ya know it headerboy......lol