FocusCanada Forums
Cd Player Ate My Cd - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on I.C.E. (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Cd Player Ate My Cd (/showthread.php?tid=17212)

Cd Player Ate My Cd - 01-yellow-ZX3 - 07-22-2004

I've got a ZTW for a loaner (nice car, mixed feelings, but thats another story).

And I loaded a cd in it, and it gives me the Error 1 code. Now what? Anybody know how to get this out?

Is there some kinda reset or something on the back of the deck if I take it out?

Cd Player Ate My Cd - darkpuppet - 07-22-2004

was it a burned CD? or one with a lable on it? and was it the 6 disk changer?

if so, you'll be definitely going to the dealership to get it back. With a single disc unit, you can sometimes pull the power, and try again, but I don't want you to get your hopes up...

If it's a burned, or paper-labelled CD, warranty may also be void.

burned CDs are dangerous in slot loading changers... and even some single disc players...especially OEM equipment.

Cd Player Ate My Cd - Flofocus - 07-22-2004

^^ really?

Cus i dont think i own any CD's that aren't burned....and they all have labels....and I dont lsiten to the radio....I must be lucky then.

It was a burned disc that I put into the 6 disc deck (what a POS).

I'll just burn it again, and forget to tell them when I bring it back. :ph34r:

Cd Player Ate My Cd - Zoom - 07-22-2004

My buddy has a stock 6 disc unit on his S2 and his loads burned cds perfectly...

Ahh finally it ejected the cd, but it won't load cd's now. :angry:

Cd Player Ate My Cd - SL8RZZX3 - 07-22-2004

the 6 disc changers are s**t! i've had mine replaced 4 times because of it jamming!

sometimes i get lucky and it corrects its self, but most times i've had to take it in and they send my cd's to the dealership for me to pick up.

But i get a brand new one every time :D