FocusCanada Forums
Red Svt On The Donvalley - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: From the Street (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Red Svt On The Donvalley (/showthread.php?tid=17438)

Red Svt On The Donvalley - SLIP STREAM SVT - 06-08-2004

Hey, i saw a Red SVTF on the DonValley on Sunday around 9:30 - 10pm we waved at each other and then i got stuck behind a slow poke and he zoomed off but i eventually caught up to him and we both down shifted into third (at least it his car sounded like it was in third) while we were going approx. 120km/h and then i zoomed off going 180 km/h and never saw him again... it was really nice seeing another SVTF! to bad i don't see many around! i'd like to race one and see how my skills are compared to other SVTF owners!

Red Svt On The Donvalley - french_connection - 06-08-2004

come race me... mine is a red 02... all stock... ;) ...from the outside...

Red Svt On The Donvalley - SVT dean - 06-08-2004

what up i just think you 2 are scared of the SVTF Saleen cuz i never seem to see any one cuz its all a blur

Red Svt On The Donvalley - french_connection - 06-09-2004

SVT dean,Jun 8 2004, 06:28 AM Wrote:what up i just think you 2 are scared of the SVTF Saleen cuz i never seem to see any one cuz its all a blur
ah ah ah... I almost pee my pants from laughing dean...

first of all, I live in london, maybe thats why you never see me...

secondo... your car isnt a saleen, stop bragging about it... its a body kit, not a saleen focus...

Its like me saying that I own a jackson racing focus.... there is no suck think... :rolleyes:

I told you, come down to either grand bend or st-tomas and I'll put 100$ down on a race. Talk is cheap...

Red Svt On The Donvalley - scoobasteve - 06-09-2004

lol.... i'll come up to sparta one night... lol i sure as hell wont be betting though.

Red Svt On The Donvalley - Flofocus - 06-09-2004

Mark, give me until the end of july and I'll take that bet.

I need the extra $100.00

:D

Red Svt On The Donvalley - ANTHONYD - 06-09-2004

SVT dean,Jun 8 2004, 06:28 AM Wrote:what up i just think you 2 are scared of the SVTF Saleen cuz i never seem to see any one cuz its all a blur
***zoom****

right over m head.

Like Dean's dashboard. :ph34r:

Red Svt On The Donvalley - Raine - 06-09-2004

SLIP STREAM SVT,Jun 7 2004, 08:46 PM Wrote:i zoomed off going 180 km/h and never saw him again
Why were you doing double the speed limit on the DVP?

Can we transfer this thread to the street racing section?