FocusCanada Forums
Kvr Big Brakes For Ford Focus. - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Performance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Kvr Big Brakes For Ford Focus. (/showthread.php?tid=17640)

Kvr Big Brakes For Ford Focus. - darkpuppet - 05-13-2004

I was searching around the KVR website to see if I could find templates to start sizing aftermarket wheels with... and found a nice picture of the focus kit currently residing on my car.

and in case anyone's looking for the list of stuff you can get for the focus, check out their listing <a href='https://www.kvrperformance.com/can/canada.html' target='_blank'>here

Kvr Big Brakes For Ford Focus. - Steeda Boy - 05-20-2004

Man I have a friend with a SIR-Civic with a J-Spec Type R Engine Swap, and he put exactly that kit on last year. Holy Christ man, those thing brake like no other but the price is way too much for me. I mean sure if I'd have 4000$ lying around I might do it but unless I'd be doing some hardcore road courses, I don't see the need for those. I picked up some EBC Upgrade rotors and &quot;Green-Stuff&quot; pads along with S/S braided lines, and I'm sure that they will do the trick. I paid 550$ for everything. I can't wait to see what's the difference between Stock VS EBC conversion.

Kvr Big Brakes For Ford Focus. - Paparoach - 05-20-2004

It is a must upgrade our cars stop like tanks :P

Kvr Big Brakes For Ford Focus. - Steeda Boy - 05-20-2004

I'm sure a Big Brake Upgrade from KVR would be nice but I'd rather spend 4000$ on something else then just brakes. I'm also 100% sure that KVR are much better then what I got (EBC) but I'm also sure that for what I need my EBC will do the trick. :P