FocusCanada Forums
Speedyhut Indiglo Dash - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Appearance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Speedyhut Indiglo Dash (/showthread.php?tid=17754)

Speedyhut Indiglo Dash - mysterygirl - 04-05-2004

Hey everyone,

I just recently got my speedyhut indiglo dash, I installed it on the weekend then went for a ride. I notice that when my car is cold the speedometer and tachometer are sticking (80-130kpm, 3000-4500rpm). But once the car is warmed up it doesn't stick.

Does anyone have a sppedyhut dash and have they experienced the same problems? How can I fix this?

Thx!

Speedyhut Indiglo Dash - ZX3TUNR - 04-05-2004

Happens to me with my non speedhut dash.

Speedyhut Indiglo Dash - guilty - 04-05-2004

My tach doesnt stick, but the speedo will stick when it's cold.. I think it's a problem with any gauge overlay though. I read that you can lift the needles up just a little bit so they'll have more clearance.. I'm gonna try that.

Speedyhut Indiglo Dash - FociPhil - 04-05-2004

same thing happened to my speed hut gauges, at first they werent sticking, then they were on the tach, so i pulled them up a bit and was good for a while

then started sticking again, i figured that the needles seetled back dowm i took a nail file and shaved doen the bottome of the neeles ever so slightly, worked for a while. then came back

i think its the tape not sticking that they provide for you, i still havent fixed it, cuz i go sick of taking everything out and doing it again <_<

Speedyhut Indiglo Dash - bigman - 04-09-2004

its all in where u put the doublesided tape. i had a prob then i played with the position on the tapoe and no more problem,s.