FocusCanada Forums
svt front fascia - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Classifieds (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Buy Items (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: svt front fascia (/showthread.php?tid=18063)

svt front fascia - T.Banks - 06-21-2010

looking for svt front fascia in good condition with the lights and all. also looking for svt upper grill.

RE: svt front fascia - Focus man. Focus. - 06-22-2010

You aren't going to find one here. Everybody wants one. LOL

Ford Racing may still have some available.

RE: svt front fascia - T.Banks - 06-22-2010

ya i just wanted to try though. im probably going to end up getting one shipped to the border.

RE: svt front fascia - ZTWsquared - 06-22-2010

(06-22-2010, 01:00 PM)T.Banks Wrote: ya i just wanted to try though. im probably going to end up getting one shipped to the border.
There seems to be all kinds of stuff for sale on Focaljet and Focusfanatics - you might find one already painted in your colour - quite a few of them though don't like shipping to Canada.

This is the listing from Ford Racing - the suggested retail for a new one is 399 USD, which considering it includes everything, seems pretty reasonable:

SVT FOCUS FRONT FASCIA
M-17831-F** Fits all 2000-04 Focus ZX3 and ZX5 Complete with driving lights, lower grill insert, lower valance, side marker lights, and SVT horn Must be painted to match color of car. Original equipment on the 2003 SVT Focus

RE: svt front fascia - azazell64 - 06-25-2010

There is one for sale in the For Sale thread, I believe he wants $300 not sure if this includes shipping or not.

RE: svt front fascia - ZX3_2NV - 06-25-2010

If its teh guy from BC its plus shipping and Dammmm that would be expensive.