FocusCanada Forums
Finally pics of my Focus Replacement - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: From the Street (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Finally pics of my Focus Replacement (/showthread.php?tid=18221)

Finally pics of my Focus Replacement - ZX3_2NV - 07-22-2010

As most of you know or could of guessed My fav colour for vehicles is Blue, followed close by White. When I found out a friend of mine was upgrading to a liter bike this spring I rang him up and put an offer on his 07 BLUE GSXR 600. He had some parts kicking around and we worked out a deal. So hear is my Focus Replacement Blue and Carbon Fiber just like my Old Focus.

ZX3 2NV
[Image: picture.php?albumid=94&pictureid=360]

The New Toy with it's brand new custom sticker
[Image: gixxer.jpg]

1st Official Day of Riding, GTAMC Test and Tune Day 12.90 @ 122mph Yes thats already faster than I drove the Focus, No Tranny Problems here.
[Image: img2428t.jpg]

Some Close Ups
[Image: imgp0045.jpg]

[Image: imgp0048p.jpg]

[Image: imgp0043g.jpg]

[Image: imgp0046t.jpg]

RE: Finally pics of my Focus Replacement - Flofocus - 07-22-2010

nice man, love the CF.

Wish I could own a bike, you guys would be attending my funeral a week later if I ever did buy one. Sad

Looking to buy one for my wife tho.

we should race sometime. Smile

RE: Finally pics of my Focus Replacement - darkpuppet - 07-22-2010

nice bike man... I'd get one if I could stop falling off my mountainbike...

RE: Finally pics of my Focus Replacement - ANTHONYD - 07-22-2010

Nice knowin' ya.

My heart stops just thinking about dragging one of those.

RE: Finally pics of my Focus Replacement - NefCanuck - 07-22-2010

Pretty bike but man 122MPH on one of those things gives a new meaning to the term "crotch rocket" :S

NefCanuck

RE: Finally pics of my Focus Replacement - Focus man. Focus. - 07-22-2010

Good lookin bike Dru.

RE: Finally pics of my Focus Replacement - Jmountney1 - 07-22-2010

(07-22-2010, 07:55 AM)NefCanuck Wrote: Pretty bike but man 122MPH on one of those things gives a new meaning to the term "crotch rocket" :S

NefCanuck

lol i bet it almost dose 122mph in first gear.

and i bet it tops out around 200mph

RE: Finally pics of my Focus Replacement - euro_zx5 - 07-22-2010

(07-22-2010, 02:10 AM)ANTHONYD Wrote: Nice knowin' ya.

My heart stops just thinking about dragging one of those.

Thought the same thing... but I too love the cf! Big Grin

RE: Finally pics of my Focus Replacement - konafocuswrc - 07-22-2010

wow luv it

RE: Finally pics of my Focus Replacement - ZX3_2NV - 07-23-2010

Thanks for all the love lol My heart was pounding a million times a Min when I was staging it for the 1st time. But Man what a rush and I didn't even launch it, just roll out and twist the wrist and hold on. As for gear ratios 2nd gear tops out just after 1/8 mile and then it's all 3rd gear from there. It is deffenetly a rocket on the track on the street I'm alot calmer I'll strech a gear here or there but im nor rippin thru them like I do at the track. I'll prob be testin it at Canadian street car nationals see if I can get below a 12.50. The bike stock is capeable of a 11.3 pass with a pro driver launching the hell out of it.

RE: Finally pics of my Focus Replacement - NikiterZTS - 07-23-2010

Such a sick buy Drew. Very nice pick up.
Last week I went to Vegas and rented Ninja 650R but it's nothing compare to your bike. Oh and plus it sucked riding it in +45C desert weather lol.

RE: Finally pics of my Focus Replacement - moon111 - 07-24-2010

You know... the faster you go the better balance you'll have. Maybe the mountain bike just isn't fast enough?