FocusCanada Forums
Champion Autosports - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Performance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Champion Autosports (/showthread.php?tid=18468)

Pages: 1 2

Champion Autosports - Gabriel - 10-10-2010

Hello everyone ,

Just wanted to bring to your attention the fact that there is a new small automotive store/shop in Barrie . Some of you may know that I live there also ... ok ok it is my new little business that I am trying to promote Big Grin . The focus for now is on handling and stopping improvement . In short , the services offered are brakes and suspension repair / maintenance and upgrades , rims and tires sale and service , Alignments ,etc . Also offering OEM and Aftermarket parts and accessories . I have accounts with various suppliers such as Keystone and Napa . So I can provide you with the part , or install it too , if you can't do it yourself . To make it more interesting ( I hope ) , FC members will get a discount . As an example , an SVTF Ford Racing suspension kit - 4 dampers ,4 springs and rear sway bar - and I mean M-3000-zx3 , $353 + tax . Don't be mislead by Steeda , they advertise kit M-18000-zx3 as for SVT , which is for non SVTF and doesn't come with sway bar . For brake pads , I have OEM , Hawk and EBC . Anyway , just wanted to tell you about this new business .The address is 11 Hart drive , Unit # 7 , Barrie , just by the Hwy 400 . And now a little preview of the ... goods . It is still a work in progress , so have mercy Big Grin
[Image: IMG_4809.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4800.jpg]
]
[Image: IMG_4799.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4798.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4797.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4808.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4806.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4804.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4803.jpg]

RE: Champion Autosports - NikiterZTS - 10-10-2010

That is great news Gabriel. All the best!

RE: Champion Autosports - Focus man. Focus. - 10-10-2010

When you call Keystone ask for Kevin. He really knows his stuff.

BTW I'm Kevin. LOL

RE: Champion Autosports - castone - 10-10-2010

Very nice little shop!
Good luck with all the future endeavors.

RE: Champion Autosports - Gabriel - 10-10-2010

Thank you very much guys . I will have to work my butt off now to get the customers in .I've been open for just over a week now and still need to work on signage and advertising . Kevin , are you at the order desk ?
Nick , are you coming to Mosport tomorrow ? It's suppose to be a nice day

Now I'm going to jack my own thread with a joke that I just received via e-mail . Hope you will like it too . Personally , I dig these because I used to be "down" with the brothers when living down south . Not sure if they was down with me too Big Grin
Here it goes :

‎​Black hurricanes...Well, it appears our African-American friends have found yet something else to be pissed about. A black congress-woman (this would be Sheila Jackson Lee, of Houston), reportedly complained that the names of hurricanes are all Caucasian sounding names.

She would prefer some names that reflect African

American culture such as Chamiqua, Tanisha, Woeisha, Shaqueal, and Jamal. I am NOT making this up!

She would also like the weather reports to be broadcast in 'language' that street people can understand because one of the problems that happened in New Orleans was, that black people couldn't understand the seriousness of the situation, due to the racially biased language of the weather report.

I guess if the weather person says that the winds are going to blow at 140+ MPH, that's too hard to understand.

I can hear it now: A weatherman in New Orleans says...Wazzup, mutha-fukkas! Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass like Leroy on a crotch rocket! Bitch be a category fo'! So, turn off dem chitlins, grab yo' chirren, leave yo crib, and head fo' de nearest FEMA office fo yo FREE s**t!

RE: Champion Autosports - Scorcher000 - 10-13-2010

Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Champion Autosports - euro_zx5 - 10-13-2010

Congrats and all the best!

RE: Champion Autosports - patrick23 - 10-13-2010

just out of curiosity, how much is the shop charge?

RE: Champion Autosports - NikiterZTS - 10-13-2010

(10-13-2010, 10:52 AM)patrick23 Wrote: just out of curiosity, how much is the shop charge?

^^x2
What is the hourly rate?

And Gabriel I can't go racingfor a while since I'm out on the job where I work 6 days/week but the main reason is my clutch slips in 4th and 5th now.
I'm trying to find STi 6 speed ect.

RE: Champion Autosports - ZTWsquared - 10-13-2010

Congratulations Gabriel - very exciting news.

x2 on the special FC.net hourly rate ... and what brand tires do you carry.

Also: just a bit of a clarification on your Ford Racing example in the OP - both kits are SVT spec and will fit any 00-04 non-wagon Focus.

The M-18000-ZX3 is an SVT spec damper kit for 00-04 that includes new dampers, bellows, strut mount, spring seats, strut bearing etc, etc.

The M-3000-ZX3 is an SVT suspension kit for 00-04 that includes dampers, springs and rear sway bar, but not the bellows, strut mount, spring seats or strut bearing.

RE: Champion Autosports - Gabriel - 10-13-2010

(10-13-2010, 10:52 AM)patrick23 Wrote: just out of curiosity, how much is the shop charge?

$79 /hr

RE: Champion Autosports - Gabriel - 10-14-2010

Didnt mean to throw dirt on someone , it is just from specs I got from my catalog and the Ford Racing Catalog . As for tires , I can get anything from Bridgestone to Yokohama . Now , the availability depends on the season .

(10-13-2010, 10:06 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: Congratulations Gabriel - very exciting news.

x2 on the special FC.net hourly rate ... and what brand tires do you carry.

Also: just a bit of a clarification on your Ford Racing example in the OP - both kits are SVT spec and will fit any 00-04 non-wagon Focus.

The M-18000-ZX3 is an SVT spec damper kit for 00-04 that includes new dampers, bellows, strut mount, spring seats, strut bearing etc, etc.

The M-3000-ZX3 is an SVT suspension kit for 00-04 that includes dampers, springs and rear sway bar, but not the bellows, strut mount, spring seats or strut bearing.

RE: Champion Autosports - ANTHONYD - 10-14-2010

Hmmm.

Worth the drive to Barrie for my new tires?
What sort of all seasons can you get.
Mine are due.

RE: Champion Autosports - Gabriel - 10-14-2010

Anthony , pm me with the tire size and I will reply with some quotes . Also , are you putting them on steelies or alloys ?

(10-14-2010, 03:02 AM)ANTHONYD Wrote: Hmmm.

Worth the drive to Barrie for my new tires?
What sort of all seasons can you get.
Mine are due.

RE: Champion Autosports - Mystake - 10-15-2010

whats the anticipated time on installing a suspension? been wanting mine done for a while now just haven't set aside any specific money for it (its been going elsewhere in the car)

(as in, total cost from start to finish for the SVT suspension)

RE: Champion Autosports - NikiterZTS - 10-15-2010

Rear suspension on Focus's......OMG...hate it

RE: Champion Autosports - insaneaudio - 10-15-2010

Do you sell bfg tires I need a price on 4 g-Force T/A™ KDW Size: 215/40ZR18 85Y

RE: Champion Autosports - Gabriel - 10-16-2010

$232.5 +HST each , installed . might have to check for availability .

(10-15-2010, 10:37 AM)insaneaudio Wrote: Do you sell bfg tires I need a price on 4 g-Force T/A™ KDW Size: 215/40ZR18 85Y

RE: Champion Autosports - Benzin - 10-28-2010

looks very good! nice and clean!
good rates too comparing to most places....
good luck with the business!

RE: Champion Autosports - Gabriel - 10-29-2010

Thank you ! I do my best .
(10-28-2010, 11:08 AM)Benzin Wrote: looks very good! nice and clean!
good rates too comparing to most places....
good luck with the business!