FocusCanada Forums
Pissed Off!! - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Pissed Off!! (/showthread.php?tid=19430)

Pissed Off!! - oldeguy - 08-26-2011

Is it okay to be driving a cute car? A female acquaintance of mine, after seeing the new Focus referred to it as "a cute car." I no longer know this woman.......

RE: Pissed Off!! - Oscar The Grouch - 08-26-2011

Question 1, was she hot? Question 2, Is she available? Question 3, Would she like to see my cuter focus?

RE: Pissed Off!! - blackbirdphoto - 08-26-2011

Bahahahaha!
Yes foci are cute. They aren't hardcore, they can be with the right mods. But les be honest here folks: focus = cute.

RE: Pissed Off!! - _JET_ - 08-26-2011

I had my turbo 240sx called cute once and it really sucked, girls should never call a guys car cute. I also never talked to that girl again.

RE: Pissed Off!! - oldeguy - 08-26-2011

(08-26-2011, 01:59 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: Question 1, was she hot? Question 2, Is she available? Question 3, Would she like to see my cuter focus?

1) It was a rather warm day, so she may have been....
2) You would have to ask her husband
3) Your Focus isn`t cute, yours is awesome cool......
As a side note, after 30 happy years of marriage, no one is hotter than my wife, in my opinion, so any judgement wouldn`t be reliable. Sorry. However, my wife and I do know a pleasant young lady who would look good in a awesome cool Focus, and is presently unattached and in her 30`s

RE: Pissed Off!! - Focus man. Focus. - 08-26-2011

(08-26-2011, 06:28 AM)oldeguy Wrote:
(08-26-2011, 01:59 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: Question 1, was she hot? Question 2, Is she available? Question 3, Would she like to see my cuter focus?

As a side note, after 30 happy years of marriage, no one is hotter than my wife, in my opinion, so any judgement wouldn`t be reliable. Sorry. However, my wife and I do know a pleasant young lady who would look good in a awesome cool Focus, and is presently unattached and in her 30`s

Are you pimping out your daughter?

(08-26-2011, 06:51 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote:

Are you pimping out your daughter?

No. I don't have any daughters. She's a good friend of my wife's, and she likes gold.....she owns a jewellery store.

RE: Pissed Off!! - meford4u - 08-26-2011

The focus is cute.

I own a truck.

My story is an epic.

RE: Pissed Off!! - Frost__2001 - 08-26-2011

hmm I wonder how you'd react if a guy said your car was cute..Big Grin lol

I should point out that in some colours like that of the Fiesta, the New Focus could come off as cute, I mean have you seen the hatch in that gold/yellow/pee/orange colour? or Megenta (Pink)?

(08-26-2011, 09:32 PM)Frost__2001 Wrote: hmm I wonder how you'd react if a guy said your car was cute..Big Grin lol

I should point out that in some colours like that of the Fiesta, the New Focus could come off as cute, I mean have you seen the hatch in that gold/yellow/pee/orange colour? or Megenta (Pink)?

Doesn't matter who said it, cute is not what you call a guy's car. You could call a woman's car cute, but a guy's car is cool, nice, good looking, awesome, but not cute. A Focus isn't cute, or pretty. A Ford Ka or a Fiat 500 or a Volkswagon Eos can be called cute.

RE: Pissed Off!! - paolo - 08-26-2011

whats not cute about a mini-minivan? oh wait a sec?

RE: Pissed Off!! - blackbirdphoto - 08-27-2011

At least you can't be accused of being a soccer [dad]

RE: Pissed Off!! - Mystake - 08-27-2011

Pissed off?

Better than being pissed on Smile

RE: Pissed Off!! - moon111 - 08-27-2011

Blackbird has it right, the Focus is cute without any mods. This sounds like as good excuse to start a project!

RE: Pissed Off!! - NefCanuck - 08-29-2011

Hey better cute than being called "The old folks car" Dodgy

I get that a lot, until I fire up the car and launch hard Tongue

NefCanuck

RE: Pissed Off!! - NOS2Go4Me - 09-01-2011

Oscar, sounds like you might need to make a road trip man!

I love my first gen. It's not "cute", it's "that damn project car" according to my g/f and "HOLY s**t THAT'S LOUD" according to everyone else. Tongue

RE: Pissed Off!! - DD1 - 09-04-2011

(08-26-2011, 10:09 AM)meford4u Wrote: The focus is cute.

I own a truck.

My story is an epic.

Best told around a fire with a couple of cold ones

RE: Pissed Off!! - konafocuswrc - 09-06-2011

do you happen to have hello kitty seat covers??