FocusCanada Forums
Best Feature on your Focus - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Focus Talk (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Best Feature on your Focus (/showthread.php?tid=19548)

Best Feature on your Focus - oldeguy - 10-05-2011

So, I used to think that the best feature on a Focus, other than a turbo, was a sunroof ( something my Doctor said years ago to me....). however, since owning my Fat 2012 Focus, I have discovered that heated seats are the best feature any Focus owner can have. Or maybe my age is just catching up with me..... What do you guys think the best feature on your Focus, Mustang, Fusion, etc, is?

RE: Best Feature on your Focus - Oscar The Grouch - 10-05-2011

The best feature is making Mustang owners cry at the strip.

RE: Best Feature on your Focus - oldeguy - 10-06-2011

(10-05-2011, 11:23 PM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: The best feature is making Mustang owners cry at the strip.
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: Best Feature on your Focus - ANTHONYD - 10-06-2011

the fact that i have no dash lights is wicked. Rolleyes

RE: Best Feature on your Focus - Mystake - 10-06-2011

I LOVE my sunroof... but I also love my leather seats. My heated seats don't work and I haven't really missed them from my old ride.

the sunroof on the other hand... it makes driving just THAT much more enjoyable.

RE: Best Feature on your Focus - moon111 - 10-06-2011

Factory cassette player. Never threw out all those old tapes. A blast from the past.
The Toronto Maple Leafs floor mats.
Hasn't left me stranded.

RE: Best Feature on your Focus - Scorcher000 - 10-06-2011

Heated Seats
Traction Control
Sunroof
And honestly just the feel of the car, it's a nice lil ride.Cool

RE: Best Feature on your Focus - shybri69 - 10-06-2011

Sunroof for sure, heated seats, definitely.
Guess I'm gettin old as well, LOVE the person who invented air conditioning, especially during those days when it hits 40+ with the humidex.
Oh ya and thankfully mine was one of the first years they could play mp3's Smile

RE: Best Feature on your Focus - hardk0re - 10-06-2011

For me yeah its the heated seats.

RE: Best Feature on your Focus - adamzx5 - 10-07-2011

Cheap Insurance for a 21 year old. Cheap on gas. The colour. Its been an awsome car so far. love it.

RE: Best Feature on your Focus - Focus man. Focus. - 10-07-2011

I like how easy it is to work on. I have done most of my own wrenching, including swapping out the entire rear sub-frame in the driveway with only hand tools all by myself. I like the fact that there are many forums with tons of info from enthusiasts who have done it all before.

As a member has said before "I love my Ford Focus". Right Steve?

RE: Best Feature on your Focus - buzz2.0 - 10-08-2011

independent rear suspension, svt seats, torque steer....and the blow off valve...Big Grin....

RE: Best Feature on your Focus - oldeguy - 10-08-2011

(10-07-2011, 11:54 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: I like how easy it is to work on. I have done most of my own wrenching, including swapping out the entire rear sub-frame in the driveway with only hand tools all by myself. I like the fact that there are many forums with tons of info from enthusiasts who have done it all before.

As a member has said before "I love my Ford Focus". Right Steve?

I, too, love both of my Ford Focii's. Otherwise, I would have bought a cheaper more fuel efficient Hyundai Elentra.

RE: Best Feature on your Focus - Flofocus - 10-08-2011

(10-05-2011, 11:23 PM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: The best feature is making Mustang owners cry at the strip.

^^this, except I was doing it on the street for the most part.

No one expects a ford focus to take their doors. you don't know how many times I would get followed after a door collection run so that person could find out what was under the hood.

I Heart sleepers. Can't wait for my subaru to be sitting at 500whp. There's a certain gallardo I have my sites on here in town. Big Grin

RE: Best Feature on your Focus - Frost__2001 - 10-10-2011

I"d have to say from my yellow focus, it was the way I had it looking before it was written off, with the massive moonroof, and rear foglights, and the fact it was a sedan and yellow.

as for the current one, knowing that the list of repairs left on it is down to two. I'm loving the SVT seats, and the mini look of the silver capped mirrors, and the fact I'm getting good gas mileage.

RE: Best Feature on your Focus - NOS2Go4Me - 10-12-2011

Short-shifter and Spec Stage 3 6-puck clutch.

Acceleration sounds like this: rrrrrRRRRRRRRRROAR, squeal, RRRRRROAR, bark, RRRRROOAR.... *woop woop* Uh oh.

In the spring, it'll be *spoooooool* *pssssssh*

RE: Best Feature on your Focus - NefCanuck - 10-12-2011

When I had the Focus sedan, putting the SVT suspension in it made the car an absolutely joy to fling around.

The Fusion? Between SYNC & AWD I don't know which I'd hate to lose more.

AWD let me take out a CTS-V in the rain at a stoplight, that sold me Big Grin

NefCanuck

RE: Best Feature on your Focus - OAC_Sparky - 10-17-2011

I like using my Focus as a windbreak for my Mustang on cold days.

RE: Best Feature on your Focus - blackbirdphoto - 10-18-2011

I love the size, insurance, sunroof, it's not a boat like my van, so I LOVE everything about it.

RE: Best Feature on your Focus - Mystake - 10-18-2011

(10-18-2011, 07:18 AM)blackbirdphoto Wrote: I love the size, insurance, sunroof, it's not a boat like my van, so I LOVE everything about it.

what kind of van do you drive?? lol