FocusCanada Forums
WTB: Cupholder inserts - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Classifieds (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Buy Items (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: WTB: Cupholder inserts (/showthread.php?tid=19708)

WTB: Cupholder inserts - oldeguy - 12-17-2011

i know this may sound weird, but, the cupholders in a 2012 Focus are too big, the coffee cups and especially bottled liquids are falling over, sliding around in the corners. I know, I could turn the corners like I'm driving a Buick, but, if I wanted to do that, I would have bought a Buick. Anyhow, does anyone have a cupholder insert, the black plastic part, or two that I could purchase from you?

RE: WTB: Cupholder inserts - 02_svt_guy - 12-17-2011

Its settled... guess i am not buying the new ST when it comes out. Smile

Anyone know what the cupholders are like in Newer WRX's?

RE: WTB: Cupholder inserts - oldeguy - 12-17-2011

(12-17-2011, 12:26 AM)02_svt_guy Wrote: Its settled... guess i am not buying the new ST when it comes out. Smile

Anyone know what the cupholders are like in Newer WRX's?

Maybe Ford will have it redesigned by then

RE: WTB: Cupholder inserts - hardk0re - 12-17-2011

you mean its worse than the 00-04 cupholders? I always seemed to have bottles fly out of the cup holders.

RE: WTB: Cupholder inserts - konafocuswrc - 12-17-2011

(12-17-2011, 12:23 AM)oldeguy Wrote: i know this may sound weird, but, the cupholders in a 2012 Focus are too big, the coffee cups and especially bottled liquids are falling over, sliding around in the corners. I know, I could turn the corners like I'm driving a Buick, but, if I wanted to do that, I would have bought a Buick. Anyhow, does anyone have a cupholder insert, the black plastic part, or two that I could purchase from you?

blame on american..my european center console has tiny cupholder, cannot fit anything large size.

to make global focus, ford had to make a cup holder larger.

RE: WTB: Cupholder inserts - 02_svt_guy - 12-17-2011

Try putting a redbull can in there lol.