FocusCanada Forums
Upcoming turbo install question(s) - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Performance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Upcoming turbo install question(s) (/showthread.php?tid=19859)

Upcoming turbo install question(s) - MuskokaZX3 - 03-10-2012

Hey Guys... I'm gonna be my turbo kit this upcoming weekend and had a question regarding install. Which wires on the 07 MAF do i splice for an IAT sensor relocation?

I'm pretty sure I have every thing else figured out... Got 60# siemens deka, vacuum line, couplings, Tbolt clamps, Turbosmart dual port, 3" MAF tube, K&N air filter and precharger, heat shielding, earls 1.5 to -8AN oil pan fitting, oil feed T and earls oil feed fitting... I'm sure im forgetting a bunch of other stuff I have as well... If you guys think i'm missing anything or forgetting anything let me know.

thanks Korby

RE: Upcoming turbo install question(s) - Oscar The Grouch - 03-10-2012

I wish I could tell ya, but my focus is buried under snow still. Jamie might be able to pull the info. I'll try to get the car out on Sunday weather permitting.

RE: Upcoming turbo install question(s) - ZTWsquared - 03-10-2012

(03-10-2012, 01:41 PM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: Hey Guys... I'm gonna be my turbo kit this upcoming weekend and had a question regarding install. Which wires on the 07 MAF do i splice for an IAT sensor relocation?

I'm pretty sure I have every thing else figured out... Got 60# siemens deka, vacuum line, couplings, Tbolt clamps, Turbosmart dual port, 3" MAF tube, K&N air filter and precharger, heat shielding, earls 1.5 to -8AN oil pan fitting, oil feed T and earls oil feed fitting... I'm sure im forgetting a bunch of other stuff I have as well... If you guys think i'm missing anything or forgetting anything let me know.

thanks Korby

When I relocated my IAT it was the outside two wires that were cut - the other two were for the MAF.

Mind you that's for a Zetec - I can't guarantee it's the same for you.

Good luck with the install.

RE: Upcoming turbo install question(s) - drunkinmonkey - 03-10-2012

OoOoO can't wait

RE: Upcoming turbo install question(s) - MuskokaZX3 - 03-11-2012

Oscar if you could take a peek that'd be awesome... As far as the outer two wires go ken, that's what I remember reading somewhere, but I can't remember if it was for the zetec or dtec... And all I can find on the forums are jrsc IAT relocation questions...
(03-10-2012, 11:53 PM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: OoOoO can't wait

You and me both!!! Was supposed to be installing it right now, but a couple things didn't work out

RE: Upcoming turbo install question(s) - GFXjamie - 03-11-2012

korby, text me later on, i will be with my car and can check the wires but will need a friendly reminder!

RE: Upcoming turbo install question(s) - MuskokaZX3 - 03-11-2012

awesome, thanks man... text on its way