FocusCanada Forums
Pre workout tips - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Pre workout tips (/showthread.php?tid=19916)

Pre workout tips - ANTHONYD - 04-02-2012

Hey fellas.

Things are going well on the workout front. Down 30lbs and building good muscle now.

I'm looking for a pre workout I can take before my workout. I've seen whats out there and some of the stuff I'm leery of putting in my body. Super freak etc... I've tried some of it and just makes me jumpy. Not to mention the epic crash afterwards.

I need something for those days where I'm not getting to the gym until late.

What do you you guys suggest?

RE: Pre workout tips - 0XDESVT - 04-02-2012

NO-Xplode and naNO vapor Hardcore, two of my favorites give you a good pump without the crash afterwards, never felt better using anything else.

RE: Pre workout tips - Scorcher000 - 04-05-2012

Good old Coke-Cola lolBig Grin

RE: Pre workout tips - arpaul15 - 04-06-2012

haha sugar n caffeine...will defs get ya pumpingTongue
(04-05-2012, 08:51 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: Good old Coke-Cola lolBig Grin

RE: Pre workout tips - NikiterZTS - 04-06-2012

I have Super Freak.....it's meeeh. The best I've used and on it again is Jack3d. It's also illigal in Canada since last year Smile It's awesome though lol

Ever tried Ripped Freak? muhahaha

RE: Pre workout tips - lsjpwr - 04-06-2012

Most pre work outs will tell you do not take within 5-6 hours of going to bed. I have tried most of them I find that jack3d is the best for me which I still currently use as I have someone that get it for me. Depending on what your looking to do you can use creatine aswell. When looming to buy a pre workout gaspari and USPS labs are the best they make them in small batches making them more potent than some like musclepharm where they are made in large batches and one may be really good and you may not feel anything in the bottle beside it.

RE: Pre workout tips - ANTHONYD - 04-06-2012

I picked up complx5 by Raivsl-US. Got a nice pump, good and tight especially on my arms and chest. It also helped me push through my rediculous 1000 calorie burn a day on the oh-so-boring treadmill.

We'll see what this tub does as I get used to it.

The super freak made me really jumpy, and I had the jitters afterwards. Not to mention the crazy headache the next morning. I took the s**t back. Lol.

Wish me luck.

RE: Pre workout tips - lsjpwr - 04-06-2012

(04-06-2012, 11:26 PM)ANTHONYD Wrote: I picked up complx5 by Raivsl-US. Got a nice pump, good and tight especially on my arms and chest. It also helped me push through my rediculous 1000 calorie burn a day on the oh-so-boring treadmill.

The super freak made me really jumpy, and I had the jitters afterwards. Not to mention the crazy headache the next morning. I took the s**t back. Lol.

Wish me luck.

lol good luck are you trying to loose weight? 1000 calorie burn is hard on a treadmill

RE: Pre workout tips - 0XDESVT - 04-07-2012

(04-06-2012, 11:26 PM)ANTHONYD Wrote: I picked up complx5 by Raivsl-US. Got a nice pump, good and tight especially on my arms and chest. It also helped me push through my rediculous 1000 calorie burn a day on the oh-so-boring treadmill.

Wish me luck.
Are you just trying to lose weight or build muscle mass ? Take some fish oil and a good multi vitamin right after you do your gym training too, i'm sure you know why but promotes good health.

RE: Pre workout tips - NikiterZTS - 04-07-2012

Ripped Freak for burning fat. Will not take any other fat burner. When I'm on it though all noobs at the gym enter my nightmare. I pretty much thow dumbbells at people if they piss me off............rage?

RE: Pre workout tips - lsjpwr - 04-07-2012

Use milk thistle aswell good for the liver.Fish oil is good for joints I like the animal pak multis