FocusCanada Forums
Wagon Lowering Springs - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Classifieds (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Buy Items (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: Wagon Lowering Springs (/showthread.php?tid=20206)

Wagon Lowering Springs - muttsnutts - 06-20-2012

Looking for a set of lowering springs for my wagon, if anyone has a set to sell or if anyone knows where I can get them Tired of searching Rolleyes

RE: Wagon Lowering Springs - ZTWsquared - 06-20-2012

(06-20-2012, 09:57 AM)muttsnutts Wrote: Looking for a set of lowering springs for my wagon, if anyone has a set to sell or if anyone knows where I can get them Tired of searching Rolleyes

Good luck with that - I had trouble finding them a couple of years ago for my 07 wagon.

What you might try is this: call Eibach and ask them if they have any rear wagon springs to replace the ones you "have" now that were damaged. I was told by someone on the inside of Eibach that they will keep replacement stock available for some time after a kit has been discontinued. If you can get the rear springs the rest should be easy.

RE: Wagon Lowering Springs - muttsnutts - 06-20-2012

(06-20-2012, 10:00 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote:
(06-20-2012, 09:57 AM)muttsnutts Wrote: Looking for a set of lowering springs for my wagon, if anyone has a set to sell or if anyone knows where I can get them Tired of searching Rolleyes

Good luck with that - I had trouble finding them a couple of years ago for my 07 wagon.

What you might try is this: call Eibach and ask them if they have any rear wagon springs to replace the ones you "have" now that were damaged. I was told by someone on the inside of Eibach that they will keep replacement stock available for some time after a kit has been discontinued. If you can get the rear springs the rest should be easy.
I will try and contact them What about if I get an original set and cut them

RE: Wagon Lowering Springs - SL8RZZX3 - 06-20-2012

eBay.....

H&R, B&G and Vogtland spring kits available there
Also coilovers too

RE: Wagon Lowering Springs - muttsnutts - 06-20-2012

(06-20-2012, 10:59 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: eBay.....

H&R, B&G and Vogtland spring kits available there
Also coilovers too

I searched there too have you got a link?

RE: Wagon Lowering Springs - SL8RZZX3 - 06-20-2012

Sorry I can't copy and post the links off my phone