FocusCanada Forums
coil overs - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Performance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: coil overs (/showthread.php?tid=20508)

coil overs - jtdanks - 08-18-2012

I'm in the market for coil overs very soon and i'm looking for input on the best. Thanks guys

RE: coil overs - ZTWsquared - 08-18-2012

(08-18-2012, 05:12 AM)jtdanks Wrote: I'm in the market for coil overs very soon and i'm looking for input on the best. Thanks guys

hmmm ... there's a pretty big selection to choose from in all kinds of price ranges, so there are two questions that might help us zero in on what might be good for you:

1. do you really mean the best, as in "at any cost" the best

2. what do you want from your coilovers - for example; do you want razor sharp handling and adjustable damping for the ultimate track machine ... or perhaps you want the ability to achieve a certain stance and it doesn't really matter what it handles and rides like.

RE: coil overs - jtdanks - 08-18-2012

Stance doesn't matter I do want lower but that should come with the coil over . I'm looking for performance but more in the lower to mid range price, I would like to get one way adjustable I don't think I need the two way

RE: coil overs - drunkinmonkey - 08-18-2012

Raceland :p

RE: coil overs - 1seensvt - 08-18-2012

im low on ksports and i like them and i spent 1200 shipped to the usa...............koni yellows with ground control springs is always a good all around set up and its tryed tested and true cant go wrong with it