FocusCanada Forums
Sighted in a bonded warehouse near airport - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: From the Street (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Sighted in a bonded warehouse near airport (/showthread.php?tid=20661)

Sighted in a bonded warehouse near airport - ZTWsquared - 09-22-2012

So I was in an import warehouse near the airport and as I was walking out noticed this beauty just sitting there unprotected amidst the broken pallets and crazy Caribbean lifttruck jockeys. They yelled at me that I wasn't allowed to take pictures and started coming towards me so I only got the one pic.

[Image: 20120920_135844_zpsc2c3a353.jpg]

RE: Sighted in a bonded warehouse near airport - konafocuswrc - 09-22-2012

stolen car?

RE: Sighted in a bonded warehouse near airport - 2000zx3sct - 09-22-2012

Wow that's a beauty , that's really fishy how it's just sitting there out in the open like that . I think you could be right on that ^ . Maybe it's being shipped out to somewhere and it has yet to be packed up?

RE: Sighted in a bonded warehouse near airport - Scorcher000 - 09-24-2012

I would not doubt it. I know of a few places that have be shut down due to the fact of them shipping stolen cars out of the country.

RE: Sighted in a bonded warehouse near airport - Burnin21 - 09-25-2012

That is an incredibly rare car. What makes it extremly rare is the colour. White ferraris are worth the most when it comes to the collection of these things, make a mental note on the next time you see a 458 itialia in white, I doubt you may see one in person again! Lol

RE: Sighted in a bonded warehouse near airport - _JET_ - 09-27-2012

very nice find... im sure the owner really wants that car back too!!