FocusCanada Forums
Body Panels - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Appearance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Body Panels (/showthread.php?tid=20859)

Body Panels - lonewolf - 11-19-2012

Hey guys, i havnt been on here in a long time now so this is me beginning my comeback Tongue

Im looking to change some of the body panels on my ST. I was wondering if anyone has a place in the Hamilton/Niagara/GTA area that can get CF pieces or even fiberglass kits. I have never had a problem ordering online but due to the size of the pieces, for obvious reasons, they potentially cost a fortune to ship.

im primarily looking for a CF Trunk and a CF hood for ZX4. if anyone has any leads on a decent place to deal with please post em up!! going to start working on the focus again soon and im going to finish the paint and body work (again) before moving onto other areas again.

RE: Body Panels - 1seensvt - 11-19-2012

holy smokes dude good to see u back

RE: Body Panels - ZX3_2NV - 11-20-2012

Garage 16.ca can get Carbon fiber from Seibon I think they make the truck pieces for the ZX4

RE: Body Panels - lonewolf - 11-20-2012

I actually nver thought of garage16. ill have to give rick a call and see what he can do for me. Thanks for reminding me.

RE: Body Panels - drunkinmonkey - 11-20-2012

i know a guy that might be able to get them aswell, you should shoot him a message Tongue

you wont be on as much as you say you will either lol Tongue

RE: Body Panels - lonewolf - 11-23-2012

hahaha ohh i know i still wont be on much either. but at least ill try! lol