FocusCanada Forums
how to file a complaint against an auto shop? - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Basics (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: how to file a complaint against an auto shop? (/showthread.php?tid=20964)

how to file a complaint against an auto shop? - rnzo86 - 01-21-2013

hey guy just wondering how to file a complain about an auto shop ? Because they messed up pretty bad not once but 3 times

RE: how to file a complaint against an auto shop? - hardk0re - 01-22-2013

once - shame on auto shop
twice - shame on you
thrice - ....

RE: how to file a complaint against an auto shop? - ZTWsquared - 01-22-2013

(01-21-2013, 06:48 PM)rnzo86 Wrote: hey guy just wondering how to file a complain about an auto shop ? Because they messed up pretty bad not once but 3 times

In addition to the Better Business Bureau you can also file a complaint with the government of Ontario

http://www.sse.gov.on.ca/mcs/en/Pages/Complaint_Steps_to_File.aspx

RE: how to file a complaint against an auto shop? - 2000zx3sct - 01-22-2013

Hmm interesting I didn't know you could do that . Ill send in my complaints about speedy in Burlington.

RE: how to file a complaint against an auto shop? - stupica1 - 01-22-2013

a transmission shop in kitchener messed up my car pretty bad, 3 times as well...some garages just dont care.

RE: how to file a complaint against an auto shop? - rnzo86 - 01-24-2013

(01-22-2013, 08:20 AM)stupica1 Wrote: a transmission shop in kitchener messed up my car pretty bad, 3 times as well...some garages just dont care.

is it illegal to hire someone who isn't certified mechanic ?

(01-22-2013, 01:50 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 06:48 PM)rnzo86 Wrote: hey guy just wondering how to file a complain about an auto shop ? Because they messed up pretty bad not once but 3 times

In addition to the Better Business Bureau you can also file a complaint with the government of Ontario

http://www.sse.gov.on.ca/mcs/en/Pages/Complaint_Steps_to_File.aspx

thanks

(01-22-2013, 01:01 AM)hardk0re Wrote: once - shame on auto shop
twice - shame on you
thrice - ....

let's just say what should have been an install for a new catalytic converter should have been strait forward, but an hour after leaving the shop it fell off, called shop they said they'll fixing it again.

RE: how to file a complaint against an auto shop? - hardk0re - 01-25-2013

It is not illegal to hire someone who is not a mechanic, I forget the ratio but you can have several apprentices for one certified mechanic.

Wow the CAT fell off ICK!