FocusCanada Forums
Sold the focus bought a... - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Focus Talk (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Sold the focus bought a... (/showthread.php?tid=21379)

Sold the focus bought a... - adamzx5 - 08-26-2013

So I have always wanted a fiat abarth and when the dealer said he would give me $2500 for my focus I couldn't resist lol. I love this car all the abarth badging and decals have been removed so it looks like a normal 500. The power it has going through all the gears( it would probably give the st a run for its money). Just wanted to say thanks for answering all my stupid questions.

RE: Sold the focus bought a... - 2000zx3sct - 08-26-2013

What u do with the nitrous ?

RE: Sold the focus bought a... - adamzx5 - 08-26-2013

(08-26-2013, 06:46 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: What u do with the nitrous ?

Sold it. I have brand new brembo brake discs and hawk hps pads. Also a pair of the old style massive camber arms in purple( brand new) as well as my xcal 3 still.

Sold the focus bought a... - GFXjamie - 08-26-2013

I killed one of these at Cayuga. He was hung up on having a passenger and only was doing 16 second passes. His was all debadged too I didn't even know until he popped the hood. Cool little car for sure. Grats

RE: Sold the focus bought a... - Scorcher000 - 08-27-2013

Cool Buy.

16 Seconds, wow I was almost in high 15'swith my 05 auto with box tune and header lol. Just getting the hang of catching the light then Tony blew is motor and I couldn't go anymore.

Post some pics of it up!!!!!

RE: Sold the focus bought a... - ZX3_2NV - 08-27-2013

Nice little car and something wrong if it was running 16's. I'm glad you de-bagged it, the side badge on the rear quarter looks so out of place.

Sold the focus bought a... - GFXjamie - 08-28-2013

They had a passenger, not so light with an extra 200lbs, that really screws up the power ratio on such a small car

RE: Sold the focus bought a... - ZX3_2NV - 08-29-2013

Yaa but still, what a difference.

RE: Sold the focus bought a... - drunkinmonkey - 08-29-2013

pics?