FocusCanada Forums
Svt Front End On A 05+? - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Appearance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Svt Front End On A 05+? (/showthread.php?tid=2301)

Svt Front End On A 05+? - GFXjamie - 11-29-2008

so after the incident with the deer, im looking at what my options are front end side of things. curious if the front bumper on an SVT would fit without some serious mods???

FRPP has them listed online for about 4 bills so i figure it would give me something a little different along with looking healthy aagain. let me know or give me some input thanks

Svt Front End On A 05+? - Canadian ST - 11-29-2008

I've seen a 05 ST with the SVT front bumper, looked phucking great. I'm sure there must have been some extra work involved in it though, I don't know if everything lines up between the 04-05 models.

Good luck though. :D

ya im really interested by it and i think it would look bomb, just not sure how much work would be involved in the conversion. definately set it apart from most other foci tho

Svt Front End On A 05+? - habmann - 11-29-2008

You'd probably need to the front fenders off an 00-04 as well.

Svt Front End On A 05+? - reldridge - 11-29-2008

You need front fenders, hood, bumper, bumper rebar, grill(s), headlights, rad support (I think), etc...

There is a silver ST on FJ that has been done. Looks awesome.

Svt Front End On A 05+? - ZX3_2NV - 11-29-2008

Not worth it I say throw a roush bumper on that b!tch Thats what I would do I was actually thinking of buying a smashed ST and doing the roush front bumper and hood and just a lil bit of info Roush Actually makes the GFX spoiler that were actually used on the 03 mazda speeds

Svt Front End On A 05+? - Frost__2001 - 11-29-2008

reldridge,Nov 28 2008, 02:34 PM Wrote:You need front fenders, hood, bumper, bumper rebar, grill(s), headlights, rad support (I think), etc...

There is a silver ST on FJ that has been done. Looks awesome.
[right][snapback]277335[/snapback][/right]

Headlight cradle as well

lol well in that case, since there would be a lot that would have to be changed over, its not really worth it to me as i was looking for something a little different then the look i have if im going to end up getting a new bumper. i just looked at the roush bumper on their site and it only says 00-04, so unless there is one available that will fit im going to have to go a different route

Svt Front End On A 05+? - Frost__2001 - 11-29-2008

GFXjamie,Nov 28 2008, 05:32 PM Wrote:lol well in that case, since there would be a lot that would have to be changed over, its not really worth it to me as i was looking for something a little different then the look i have if im going to end up getting a new bumper. i just looked at the roush bumper on their site and it only says 00-04, so unless there is one available that will fit im going to have to go a different route
[right][snapback]277343[/snapback][/right]

well like I've said to a few ppl with the mk 1.2 focus, if your wanting to have the look of the earlier Mk 1, its a lot of parts & it's a lot of work because you have to change every body pannel from the front doors forward. same applys to the rear, you'd have to get a trunk, rear bumper, and tail lights.

well to be completely honest, i think the 05-07 facelift looks better to me. mainly due to the headlights with turn signals within, nicer looking front grille and availability of the GFX package. i was looking at the saleen front end, but the one thing is that they only seem to come as a total package unless i find somebody selling bumper only. since i only need a new front bumper i will either get the gfx bumper like i currently have or find a aftermarket bumer that suits my fancy. i just prefer polyurethane over fiberglass

Svt Front End On A 05+? - ZX3_2NV - 12-02-2008

Yes The ROUSH does come 05+ 110%
[Image: 2focus_stgrill_01-med.jpg]

Svt Front End On A 05+? - GFXjamie - 12-02-2008

i wonder where he found it, roush's site only shows 00-04... im very curious now :P

Svt Front End On A 05+? - ZX3_2NV - 12-06-2008

Thats because there not selling it anymore becasue there out of stock. You can find them kicking around ebay and other focus sites.

Svt Front End On A 05+? - GFXjamie - 12-06-2008

crap... lol im keeping my eye out for one on ebay FJ and FF

Svt Front End On A 05+? - ZTWsquared - 12-06-2008

GFXjamie,Dec 5 2008, 05:39 PM Wrote:crap... lol im keeping my eye out for one on ebay FJ and FF
[right][snapback]277756[/snapback][/right]
I think there's a couple of Ford dealers in Quebec that are Roush dealers - you might call them - ya never know.

Svt Front End On A 05+? - ZX3_2NV - 12-09-2008

Roush Itself does not have them therefore the only way a Dealer would have them is if someone ordered it and never picked it up. There is a few for sale trust me I found 2 places that had them for sale when I was Thinking about buying an 05+