FocusCanada Forums
Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum Album - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: From the Street (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum Album (/showthread.php?tid=2441)

Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum Album - Focus man. Focus. - 10-29-2008

Here is the link to my Photobucket album from our cruise to the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum. Enjoy!

Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum Album

Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum Album - ZTWsquared - 10-29-2008

Focus man, Focus.,Oct 28 2008, 09:19 PM Wrote:Here is the link to my Photobucket album from our cruise to the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum.  Enjoy!

Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum Album
[right][snapback]275417[/snapback][/right]
Thanks for posting these up Kev ... the kids and I had a good time - nice to meet Jamie.

Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum Album - Focus man. Focus. - 10-29-2008

No Problem Ken. Jamie had fun, for a while then not so much. I think she was mostly tired. It was an early morning for her. Thanks for dealing with her and her additude. Also thanks again for the very fun back roads you lead us through. That was my most favorite part of the day.

Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum Album - Canadian ST - 10-29-2008

dahm I wish I could have gone, Shopping for a fridge and stove was just as fun though.

Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum Album - dBlast - 10-29-2008

The museum was great. My kids missed out on a good outing.

The ride down was fun. The radios really worked well for keeping everyone in a pack as well as the funny commentary. (poor cat)

Kev, did you catch any flames from my exhaust during my heel-toe downshifts?:

[Image: IMG_2310.jpg]

Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum Album - Focus man. Focus. - 10-30-2008

I didn't notice any flames. Maybe I was paying to much attention to the road. I will try and keep a close eye out next time. Those road we a blast to drive on though. I still think of that cat dragging it ass off the road after getting both tires over it.

Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum Album - NefCanuck - 10-30-2008

Looks like I missed a fun time, my Sunday consisted of such "fun" activities as cleaning a coffee mand aker, resetting a TV that had been futzed with and all other manner of stuff that is tedious and boring <_<

NefCanuck