FocusCanada Forums
Now This Is Pimp. - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: From the Street (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Now This Is Pimp. (/showthread.php?tid=2456)

Now This Is Pimp. - ANTHONYD - 10-28-2008

PIMP GARAGE

Now This Is Pimp. - habmann - 10-28-2008

You know you've got too much money when........

Now This Is Pimp. - Canadian ST - 10-28-2008

habmann,Oct 27 2008, 11:55 AM Wrote:You know you've got too much money when........
[right][snapback]275305[/snapback][/right]

What you don't have that :P

Now This Is Pimp. - GFXjamie - 10-28-2008

wow... just wow... o btw, i have a garage just like that... wait a minute, that is my garage!!!

Now This Is Pimp. - NOS2Go4Me - 10-28-2008

Somehow I expect to see that place on http://failblog.org one day...

Un-necessary overkill. Even for a rich guy. :rolleyes:

Now This Is Pimp. - Scorcher000 - 10-28-2008

It's not enough that just having 2 Diablo's and a Saleen S7 sitting up top you have to hide to other ones under the driveway. Man I wish I had a fraction of the money he has.

Now This Is Pimp. - hanserus - 10-29-2008

swiffer rich

Now This Is Pimp. - Flofocus - 10-30-2008

NOS2Go4Me,Oct 28 2008, 08:31 AM Wrote:Un-necessary overkill. Even for a rich guy. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]275347[/snapback][/right]

No way. If I was rich like that, I'd have more cars.

Its like collecting comic books or hockey cards, just this guy collects really fawkin expensive cars. I want to be him.

Now This Is Pimp. - NOS2Go4Me - 10-30-2008

A real car collector doesn't collect cars because they're expensive, he collects them because they're rare and/or because they hold significant emotional value for him. Same for comic books.

Dicks who collect cars just to say they have more than a few penis extenders are just that - dicks. I could care less what cars they have. If you buy cars for status, you'll never have real status.

Now This Is Pimp. - Flofocus - 10-30-2008

NOS2Go4Me,Oct 29 2008, 02:56 PM Wrote:A real car collector doesn't collect cars because they're expensive, he collects them because they're rare[right][snapback]275549[/snapback][/right]

Like to know what you think is rare then.

Sorry dood, that is pimp and I am completely jealous of him. i wish I was in his shoes for sure.

Trust me, he doesnt care what you think of him. :lol: I know, I sure as hell wouldn't if I was in his shoes.