FocusCanada Forums
Euro St In Us - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: From the Street (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Euro St In Us (/showthread.php?tid=2468)

Euro St In Us - ZX3_2NV - 10-24-2008

I saw this on FJ and I wanna know how the hell it happened.
[Image: DSCN1982.JPG]

Euro St In Us - ZTWsquared - 10-24-2008

ZX3_2NV,Oct 23 2008, 03:54 PM Wrote:I saw this on FJ and I wanna know how the hell it happened.
[right][snapback]275139[/snapback][/right]

Michigan plates ... Ford has lots of interesting vehicles being road-tested around Dearborn ... when I used to visit Ford of Canada HQ on a daily basis I used to see tons of great cars with Michigan plates ... Euro Foci, Mondeo's etc etc

Euro St In Us - drunkinmonkey - 10-24-2008

thats a sexy piece of metal right there

ZTWsquared,Oct 23 2008, 12:04 PM Wrote:Michigan plates ... Ford has lots of interesting vehicles being road-tested around Dearborn ... when I used to visit Ford of Canada HQ on a daily basis I used to see tons of great cars with Michigan plates ... Euro Foci, Mondeo's etc etc
[right][snapback]275141[/snapback][/right]

Yaa right thats wicked but how do they get them plated if i had to guess dealer plates? and what happenes to the car after there testing is finished I would gladly pick that up swap some vins and drive the only ST in NA

Euro St In Us - GFXjamie - 10-24-2008

if that was on the market here and my car got written off, that would be the first car on my list... drooling right now...

Euro St In Us - Burnin21 - 10-24-2008

Man thats a sweet ride. When I went to school in Windsor I saw alot of cars out there too. They like to bring them across the border some times. Right by my place there use to be a brand new GT500 painted orange, no strips, no badges, blacked out rims and antennas out the trunk with a s*** load of radar detection on the dash. I think they were Michigan plates too. This was all before the GT500 even hit the markets. Must have been a test mule :)

Euro St In Us - GFXjamie - 10-24-2008

its cooler when you see the ones painted camo or have what looks like sheets on them lol i wanna drive past a line of those and play the guessing game

Euro St In Us - NOS2Go4Me - 10-24-2008

Importing to the States is WAY different than importing foreign stuff to Canada. Look at the last-gen Supra, the Skyline R34, etc etc. Lots of cool stuff can be, and is, brought into the States on a daily basis. Can we say Ariel Atom?

Euro St In Us - NikiterZTS - 10-24-2008

saw a black one yestarday. Here in Mexico :)

Euro St In Us - faster_than_u - 10-24-2008

i was told that in the usa you can import a new car for ~6months then it has to go back

Euro St In Us - Focus man. Focus. - 10-24-2008

ZX3_2NV,Oct 23 2008, 02:54 PM Wrote:I saw this on FJ and I wanna know how the hell it happened.
[right][snapback]275139[/snapback][/right]

Needs a drop. :P

Euro St In Us - FocusGuy7476 - 10-24-2008

Just go down to Mexico and buy an ST or wait till 2010/11

Euro St In Us - Scorcher000 - 10-24-2008

Problem is most insurance companies don't right 10 digit VIN's like the Skylines and other drool machines. <_<

John ur completly right my buddy imported a rhd 92 GTR Sick car wicked fast two low 13's completly stock. He put some $$$ rims suspenision and stuff over the winter then spring came around and no insurance company would see him and the ones that did wanted over a grand a month so basically its unusable so he he will try to flip it for what it cost him or turn it into a race car.

Euro St In Us - Frost__2001 - 10-25-2008

with the M in the center of that Michigan plate I can tell you right off the bat that, that is a manufacturer plate. I've seen a few of plates on a few Ford Cars that come into my work, last one was on a 5 speed Diesel Ford Transit Connect van. I'll keep my eye out if we get a Euro Focus in, not to mention tell you how it drives lol..