FocusCanada Forums
Hella - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Appearance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Hella (/showthread.php?tid=2501)

Hella - StinkWagon - 10-16-2008

Here are my ECE Hella Lights installed, yes I know, I should have painted them, but I wantedt o make sure everything was functional first. I had a little helper.

[Image: 338820640.jpg]

Hella - ZTWsquared - 10-16-2008

StinkWagon,Oct 15 2008, 12:08 PM Wrote:Here are my ECE Hella Lights installed, yes I know, I should have painted them, but I wantedt o make sure everything was functional first.  I had a little helper.

[right][snapback]274600[/snapback][/right]

Looks good Jon (cute helper) - did you figure out the high beam / low beam thing?

Hella - Canadian ST - 10-16-2008

Very nice, you should paint them to match your car though, I think it would look better :D

ZTWsquared,Oct 15 2008, 11:12 AM Wrote:
StinkWagon,Oct 15 2008, 12:08 PM Wrote:Here are my ECE Hella Lights installed, yes I know, I should have painted them, but I wantedt o make sure everything was functional first.  I had a little helper.

[right][snapback]274600[/snapback][/right]

Looks good Jon (cute helper) - did you figure out the high beam / low beam thing?
[right][snapback]274602[/snapback][/right]

I followed the wires and it appears that the relay is the "hack" to allow all 4 beams to be on at once. Now that I think about it I'm not really worried about hooking that up since the light is such an upgrade already.

Very very even lighting, on the low beams and the highbeams are outstanding for such a small reflector. The only thing I think I might do in the future is hit up rallylights.com in the USA for the 65watt H7's they sell (h9 burners on a h7 bulb). Or even contemplate the HID, I just don't want to attract too much attention to my wagon...

I would highly recommend this modification to everyone who can find a set reasonably priced.

Canadian ST,Oct 15 2008, 11:13 AM Wrote:Very nice, you should paint them to match  your car though, I think it would look better :D
[right][snapback]274603[/snapback][/right]

Now that I have that little bit of yellow on the car I actually wouldn't mind having the whole thing that colour! Not usually my style but I like it.

Hella - Frost__2001 - 10-16-2008

StinkWagon,Oct 15 2008, 12:30 PM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Oct 15 2008, 11:13 AM Wrote:Very nice, you should paint them to match  your car though, I think it would look better :D
[right][snapback]274603[/snapback][/right]

Now that I have that little bit of yellow on the car I actually wouldn't mind having the whole thing that colour! Not usually my style but I like it.
[right][snapback]274610[/snapback][/right]

nothing wrong with a Yellow wagon as there are only 200 or so in Canada. Keep in mind you might want to keep an extra relay handy incase, I had Hella lights on my car when I got it and they were nothing but problem ridden for me untill I got rid of them completely.

my Focus way back in 2003

[Image: CopyofMyNewFocusSedan.jpg]

2001 Street Edition Wagon

[Image: 18068MVC-033S_2_.JPG]