FocusCanada Forums
Lost Ownership - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Lost Ownership (/showthread.php?tid=2631)

Lost Ownership - NikiterZTS - 09-25-2008

My parents lost ownership to their station wagon.
Tomorrow im planning to call Ministrty of Transporation.
What should i expect? How much does it cost to get a new green paper? How long does it take to get it?

I tried searching on their site but no luck.

Thanks fellas.

Lost Ownership - ZTWsquared - 09-25-2008

NikiterZTS,Sep 24 2008, 09:45 PM Wrote:My parents lost ownership to their station wagon.
What should i expect? How much does it cost to get a new green paper? How long does it take to get it?

Thanks fellas.
[right][snapback]273155[/snapback][/right]
Did this recently for my wife's car ... just go to the local licensing office and stand in line ... if your parents can't make it, make sure you have a letter from them giving you permission to get it on their behalf. You will need the VIN of course, possibly proof of insurance and possibly the registered owner's driver's license. I think it cost 5 or 10 bucks - can't remember which means it wasn't much.

Lost Ownership - NikiterZTS - 09-25-2008

ZTWsquared,Sep 24 2008, 09:01 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Sep 24 2008, 09:45 PM Wrote:My parents lost ownership to their station wagon.

Thanks fellas.
[right][snapback]273155[/snapback][/right]
Did this recently for my wife's car ... just go to the local licensing office and stand in line ... if your parents can't make it, make sure you have a letter from them giving you permission to get it on their behalf. You will need the VIN of course, possibly proof of insurance and possibly the registered owner's driver's license. I think it cost 5 or 10 bucks - can't remember which means it wasn't much.
[right][snapback]273157[/snapback][/right]

can i bring the copy of the driver's lisence? (not the actual plastic card)

EDIT: nm i'll just bring the actual card

thank you sir

Lost Ownership - ZX3_2NV - 09-25-2008

don't forget about the letter giving you authoraztion and it's $10 to print a new card hopefully the have no hidden lost fees which wouldn't surprise me with all there cash grabs now adays

Lost Ownership - mo_focus - 09-25-2008

Ken is right.

Lost ownership is 10$ and you can get it from any licencing office as long as you show proof.