FocusCanada Forums
Back In Ford! - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: From the Street (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Back In Ford! (/showthread.php?tid=2660)

Pages: 1 2

Back In Ford! - Focused - 09-19-2008

Sooooooo..

I'm now employed by Ford .... I now work at Gallinger Ford in Milton. I pretty much do everything on the sales side of things... I'm not a regualr sales guy. Kinda weird.....but awesome.

Haven't seen ...well...any of you in a LONG time. I haven't driven a focus in a LONG time. Actually no that's a lie. I drove the 09 Focus... man have they EVER come a long way!!!!!!

What's everyone else up to?

For those that don't know me.. I've been around this place since it's inception. I used to have a 2000 Focus that kinda got written off by some lady while I was sitting on the shoulder of the 401 back in 2004. I had a LOT of stuff done to it... and it was fun ...now I drive a VW ..it's fun too.

Talk soon! ...the wife is calling me to bed ..I know ... it's only 10:30

Back In Ford! - Oscar The Grouch - 09-19-2008

Sup man. Glad to hear your doing good.

09 Focus came a long way for nothing methinks.

Gold focus still here, but reduced to winter beater status from now on.

Driving a Turbocharged Black 07 ZX5 now. :D

Back In Ford! - meford4u - 09-19-2008

Brotha. Welcum back.

Be a member of team PITA>

Back In Ford! - mo_focus - 09-19-2008

Anthony, how goes it man?

Do you still have the Golf? we got a meet up. i just got a Jetta :)

ttyl, MoMo

Back In Ford! - NikiterZTS - 09-19-2008

hey i kinda remember you....or your posts

Back In Ford! - NOS2Go4Me - 09-19-2008

meford4u,Sep 18 2008, 11:16 PM Wrote:Brotha.  Welcum back.

[right][snapback]272773[/snapback][/right]

Be careful Focused, to become part of Team PITA you'll need to change the title of this thread to "Back in Meford" :rofl: :ph34r:

I keed, I keed. Maybe. :lol:

Back In Ford! - ZX3_2NV - 09-19-2008

Member #16 ahh wow thats one of the lowest numbers ive seen on the board I also remember some of your posts 2 tone golf right. Glad to see your working at Ford maybe you can give us some inside info on the 2010 Focus sales

Back In Ford! - j3rt - 09-20-2008

Hey welcome back.

Back In Ford! - castone - 09-20-2008

If your the same guy in Guelph, I love the Porsche rims on your golf!

Back In Ford! - ANTHONYD - 09-20-2008

Anthony!

How's stuff man?

Post pics of the VW!

Back In Ford! - Frost__2001 - 09-20-2008

wow I have not seen you in a while focused... not since I got those H9 bulbs off you..

Back In Ford! - meford4u - 09-20-2008

Drove past each other yesterday on Brock rd around 1230.

Back In Ford! - Focused - 09-21-2008

Quote:Brotha. Welcum back.

PITA eh ...I don't even want to ask!!

Quote:Anthony, how goes it man?

Do you still have the Golf? we got a meet up. i just got a Jetta

ttyl, MoMo

MO! What's up!! yea I still have the golf...finally you are a VW guy lol. are you going to do anything to it? Yea we goota meet up

Quote:Member #16 ahh wow thats one of the lowest numbers ive seen on the board I also remember some of your posts 2 tone golf right. Glad to see your working at Ford maybe you can give us some inside info on the 2010 Focus sales

Yea that's me the OG ...yes my Golf the 2 tone one. Yes any news I get on the FOcus will be posted here. Although sometimes ...as you all know... the consumer can be better informed than the guy at the dealer. I'll try not to be that guy at the dealer lol.

Quote:Hey welcome back.

Thanks man! Long time no see

Quote:wow I have not seen you in a while focused... not since I got those H9 bulbs off you..

Hey man! Still in the yellow beast? Pretty sure I saw it around guelph last year a few times.

Quote:If your the same guy in Guelph, I love the Porsche rims on your golf!

yea same guy. I only worked in Guelph ...now I'm in Milton. Thanks!

Quote:Anthony!

How's stuff man?

Post pics of the VW!

Antwon! ...just thought I'd annoy you with that. I hate when people call me that lol Sup!

Quote:Drove past each other yesterday on Brock rd around 1230

yes .. Definitely me. What exactly are you driving now?

Any other OG's from back on the day still on here??

Back In Ford! - hardk0re - 09-21-2008

I'm still around man..drive by your old work allot in scarb. That area isn't the same without PI :(

Back In Ford! - GFXjamie - 09-21-2008

i think i mite of saw you at Performance improvements in guelph one day with the 2 tone vdub. i think jay said u had a focus.... small world

Back In Ford! - meford4u - 09-21-2008

Got the truck still, now with bigger and wider rims.

And I was driving the wife's black Lincoln Zephyr.

Back In Ford! - Focused - 09-22-2008

Quote:I'm still around man..drive by your old work allot in scarb. That area isn't the same without PI

cool! If that's your car in your avitar looks good!

yea.... too bad they had to close shop there... not that I lived close by or anything so ...lol.

Quote:i think i mite of saw you at Performance improvements in guelph one day with the 2 tone vdub. i think jay said u had a focus.... small world

yea I pop in every once in a while to say what's up to the guys ....actually ...I only know Jay..oh and Mike I know too.

Quote:Got the truck still, now with bigger and wider rims.

And I was driving the wife's black Lincoln Zephyr.

ahhh ...The Zephyr (mkz) is a nice car .

----------

... and to re-cap ...as requested pics... both the focus ...before and after, and the VW
[Image: focus.jpg]
[Image: focus2.jpg]
[Image: ac3.jpg]
[Image: ac5.jpg]
[Image: front2web.jpg]

Back In Ford! - ZX3_2NV - 09-23-2008

What work did you have under the hood did the rad tank fly over there with impact or did you relocate it?

Back In Ford! - yeloZX3 - 09-23-2008

HEY MAN!!! WELCOME BACK!!!

Yes I'm still here ;) And yes I still have the Focus and it is still going strong :) But most of the time it is girlfriend's car now :)

Back In Ford! - ZX3_2NV - 09-23-2008

Ohh memember #15 anyone lower than that?