FocusCanada Forums
Magnaflow Catback, Fs Header Anyone? - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Performance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Magnaflow Catback, Fs Header Anyone? (/showthread.php?tid=2687)

Magnaflow Catback, Fs Header Anyone? - AckermaNzx3 - 09-14-2008

hey my exhaust broke and i am going to replace it i was just wondering if anyone has the fs4-1 header and a magnaflow cat back? id like to know what im in for in terms of sound levels

Magnaflow Catback, Fs Header Anyone? - hardk0re - 09-14-2008

FS 4-1 + Magaflow = LOUD!

I'd recommend FS 4-1 + FS Stealth exhaust. Good balance and not raspy like the magnaflow would be with the race header.

Magnaflow Catback, Fs Header Anyone? - Scorcher000 - 09-14-2008

hardk0re,Sep 13 2008, 09:21 PM Wrote:FS 4-1 + Magaflow = LOUD!

I'd recommend FS 4-1 + FS Stealth exhaust.  Good balance and not raspy like the magnaflow would be with the race header.
[right][snapback]272342[/snapback][/right]

I have the OBX 4-1 with a magna catback, no highflow cat yet, if yours is a manual then it should been fine for noise when just scooting along in normal trafic speeds, but if you open her you sounds like a ninga bike full throtle ripping down the road. Have fun. Do you have Duratec, if so get a SCT first going to need the rear O2 delete programed on it.

Magnaflow Catback, Fs Header Anyone? - konafocuswrc - 09-14-2008

i had obx 4-2-1 before with magnaflow and i got tickers for having loud noise..
but i loved how it sounds, when i do sudden acceleration and decelearation using engine brake..

anyway, i went with svt setup with svt mbrp..and love it!!

Magnaflow Catback, Fs Header Anyone? - NikiterZTS - 09-15-2008

go into my signiture video and then under that find my other YouTube videos.
Race headed. Bigger flex mbrp with 2 resonators

Magnaflow Catback, Fs Header Anyone? - AckermaNzx3 - 09-15-2008

what if i added a glasspack? would that bring down the noise? or should i just make the drive to huntsville for the mbrp?

Magnaflow Catback, Fs Header Anyone? - NikiterZTS - 09-15-2008

go with mbrp :)

Magnaflow Catback, Fs Header Anyone? - Burnin21 - 09-15-2008

I got a OBX 4-2-1 Header with a 2.5" Flex and a MBRP Cat back and all I can say is wooooooooooo its a noisy one :lol: But man I love it and wouldnt trade my lost hearing for nothing! haha :D

Magnaflow Catback, Fs Header Anyone? - ZX3_2NV - 09-16-2008

I have a magnaflow catback for sale I didn't find it loud with my turbo set up pretty quite if you ask me look for my sale posting it up shortly

Magnaflow Catback, Fs Header Anyone? - AckermaNzx3 - 09-24-2008

thanks for the replies, i decided to get the mbrp and i will wait a while for the race headers...it sounds good with the shortys
when i get time ill put a video on you tube