FocusCanada Forums
Spottings In Kemptville... - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: From the Street (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Spottings In Kemptville... (/showthread.php?tid=2737)

Spottings In Kemptville... - reldridge - 09-05-2008

Both cars needed gas last night, so Petro Canada made some money off of me. On the way with the Mazda, I saw...

Lightzz2k (Pat). I followed you on Saunders Street, right on your bumper. Guess you didn't see the 'crazy minivan' behind you! :lol:

Then when I went home, got the Focus and came back, I saw...

Mulingko (Steve), I think... Black Zx3, turned from 43 onto Rideau Street at the lights. I was gassing up, I guess you didn't see me. :huh:

Nobody saw me I guess...

Oh, and I also saw the hot brunette at the next pump filling her Grand Prix checking ME out, but that is another story... :rofl: :blush:

Went for a little cruise after, but didn't see anybody out.

Spottings In Kemptville... - Lightzz2k - 09-07-2008

lol no i did not see you at all. I was at the mall last night and saw a black zx3 with an exhaust. Steve's car is not on the road so its not his. His is in 1000 pieces in his garage :P I haven't seen your focus in a while! My brother was prolly following me he drives a mazda 3 like a bluish purple colour with a crazy stereo in it. Come with your focus some time and I will be able to spot ya out easier

Spottings In Kemptville... - heelchain - 09-07-2008

I was in town also but in the F-150...not the FF. I always notice the FF's as there are so many around but not many of 'note'. #1 son often has my FF and if he's driving it you will hear him before you see him as he has the sub just pounding. B)

Spottings In Kemptville... - reldridge - 09-07-2008

Lightzz2k,Sep 6 2008, 12:02 PM Wrote:lol no i did not see you at all. I was at the mall last night and saw a black zx3 with an exhaust. Steve's car is not on the road so its not his. His is in 1000 pieces in his garage :P  I haven't seen your focus in a while! My brother was prolly following me he drives a mazda 3 like a bluish purple colour with a crazy stereo in it. Come with your focus some time and I will be able to spot ya out easier
[right][snapback]271753[/snapback][/right]

Um, I was there last night. I saw you take off with the Mazda3 in tow. I was walking into McDonald's as you left! :lol:

Spottings In Kemptville... - Lightzz2k - 09-09-2008

lol ya im usually with my brother! i got subs in my cat too now so you should be able to hear me easy!
im pretty sure i saw you on friday going over the 416 bridge in your mazda

Spottings In Kemptville... - heelchain - 09-09-2008

reldridge,Sep 6 2008, 11:23 PM Wrote:I was walking into McDonald's as you left! :lol:
[right][snapback]271770[/snapback][/right]

My Daughter works there. :)

Also I saw a black ZX3? one evening on the weekend with tinting on 43 leaving the mall heading towards Petro. It was dark so I couldn't see much more to describe it. I was in the FF wagon.

Spottings In Kemptville... - reldridge - 09-10-2008

Lightzz2k,Sep 8 2008, 07:14 PM Wrote:i got subs in my cat too now
[right][snapback]271880[/snapback][/right]

How did you ever get the cat to hold still? :lol:

I've seen the black ZX3 around, I always thought it was Steve (Mulingko)? Has anybody talked to the other guy at all?

Spottings In Kemptville... - Lightzz2k - 09-10-2008

I know someone who knows the guy who drives the black zx3 with the Exhaust i just have not talked to him yet myself i will eventually I will be in Kemptville tonight so mabye I will try to hunt him down :P
and i tied the cat to the roof with bungee cords :P

Spottings In Kemptville... - reldridge - 09-10-2008

Woo Hoo! Finally met Pat!

Duratec + Magnaflow = Happy Sounds :D

Spottings In Kemptville... - Lightzz2k - 09-22-2008

it was nice meeting you man hopefully i will get to see your focus one of these days!