FocusCanada Forums
Pro Kit With Reflex Shocks - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Performance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Pro Kit With Reflex Shocks (/showthread.php?tid=2971)

Pro Kit With Reflex Shocks - silvermist - 07-13-2008

ok as the title says has anyone tried the eibach pro kit with monroe reflex shocks and struts. or would I be better off getting the prokit kit with the springs shocks and struts.

I have heard people say that you can run stock dampners with the prokit springs, but
A: how long do they last.

B: how is the ride compared to the eibach dampners

C: how easily do they bottom out.

I have a set or kw varient 1 coil overs on my car now and really I'm getting sick of them they are way to rough for my taste and for the roads I drive on. ( st.albert and edmonton reads suck donkey balls.)

I want something that isn't to harsh but will give a nice street abliaty. I don't want to make the same mistake I did with the coilovers.

Pro Kit With Reflex Shocks - NOS2Go4Me - 07-14-2008

If you're going to go with a kit, go with a full kit. They're matched for a reason. Some guys last a few months on the stock dampers, some go for a couple of years more. It's a crapshoot.

Personally, I'd go with the full kit if it was me. When I did the S2 suspension conversion on my SE sedan, it was a 90% complete kit (shock/struts and springs, no sway bars) and I added the Eibach 22mm front bar at the same time. What a wicked handling (yet horribly underpowered) car!

Pro Kit With Reflex Shocks - SL8RZZX3 - 07-14-2008

If you can get an answer from them.... MASSIVE SPEED SYSTEM has a full Saleen/Eibach racecraft/pro-kit on sale for $499.00 USD struts/shocks, srings, sway bars

https://ssl.perfora.net/www.massivespeedsys...ndex.shopscript

Pro Kit With Reflex Shocks - silvermist - 07-23-2008

well I found a place here in edmonton that got me the kit for $535 and then the alingment kit is another $180 ( $120 for the front and $60 for the rear.)

so I ordered it. it should be here next week. so if anyone knows someone who wants a kw coilover kit I'm selling one only problem is one of the rear shocks is blown I think.