FocusCanada Forums
New Member - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Info Centre (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: New Member (/showthread.php?tid=3147)

New Member - Lococoin - 06-11-2008

With gas prices on the rise I am starting my search for a smaller car. Right now my main driver is a 2000 Ford f-250 superduty diesel. I love the truck but i dont like filling it up.

Hopefully I dont get beat up too bad for this but I am a huge Honda guy, i have a turbocharged civic that i race but its not practical for daily driving. I like the look of the Focus ZX5 and would like to find one of those (used) with a manual transmission. I originally looked pretty hard at the Honda Fit but the price scared me away so ive turned my search onto other cheaper hatchbacks that have at least cruise control.

Later,

Steve

New Member - NikiterZTS - 06-11-2008

welcome buddy

post pics of Honda.....
are u looking for hatch or sedan.....i might be putting up my sedan soon for sale

New Member - Canadian ST - 06-11-2008

Hay whats up man.
There is definetly a good selection of Focus cars out there, I'm on my third focus (would have been my second if a Dodge ram didnt hit me) They are a fun little car and you cant beet the price new or used.

New Member - ZX3_2NV - 06-11-2008

I believe he's looking for a hatch he mentioned the ZX5 as for you being a honda guy we can't blame you for that Hondas are what brought me to the sport compact scene but i stayed with my Ford family roots so thats where the focus came in. As for ur race civic is it drag or circuit where do you race it do you Run CSCS how much power and et you gettin with that thing? and if you have pictures to post start up a new thread in the from the streets section because u can't post pics in this section anyway hello from a fellow racer