FocusCanada Forums
Focussport Parts In Gta - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Focus Talk (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Focussport Parts In Gta (/showthread.php?tid=3220)

Focussport Parts In Gta - hardk0re - 05-31-2008

I stumbled accross this store that is at Keele/Steeles when I was trying to find ATE superblue brake fluid.

Turns out they carry eurosport parts, and can get any focussport parts. So if you don't want to pay a ton of duty or get any suprises give these guys a try. I haven't ordered anything from them yet, but I plan to next time I want to pickup some focussport products.

http://www.precisiontuning.ca

Focussport Parts In Gta - konafocuswrc - 05-31-2008

good find!

Focussport Parts In Gta - Canadian ST - 05-31-2008

Thank you sir

Focussport Parts In Gta - Spinal - 05-31-2008

o snap thats just down the street from my house! amazing find.

Focussport Parts In Gta - NikiterZTS - 05-31-2008

yea i remember somebody posted that link before.....i think is was ZX3-2NV

Focussport Parts In Gta - hardk0re - 05-31-2008

NikiterZTS,May 30 2008, 05:42 PM Wrote:yea i remember somebody posted that link before.....i think is was ZX3-2NV
[right][snapback]265557[/snapback][/right]

I think it got lost in the shuffle :P or forgotten.

Focussport Parts In Gta - Canadian ST - 05-31-2008

hardk0re,May 30 2008, 12:55 PM Wrote:I stumbled accross this store that is at Keele/Steeles when I was trying to find ATE superblue brake fluid.

Turns out they carry eurosport parts, and can get any focussport parts.  So if you don't want to pay a ton of duty or get any suprises give these guys a try.  I haven't ordered anything from them yet, but I plan to next time I want to pickup some focussport products.

[right][snapback]265524[/snapback][/right]

Cool I want to get the strut bar brace for the front (just for looks) maybe the rear but I dont know whats involved for the instal? Anyone know???

Focussport Parts In Gta - Spinal - 05-31-2008

the front one does actually do something, whether its worth the cost is up for interpretation. as for the rear one, look at my how-to in the how-to section. :lol:

Focussport Parts In Gta - imack - 05-31-2008

They have pretty good prices on Bosh Icon wipers, IMHO the best wiper I've ever used.

Focussport Parts In Gta - lowblackdub - 06-01-2008

Perjad is a great guy (owner of the store)... he's really spoken highly of in the VW tuning circles. Prices are great too!

Focussport Parts In Gta - ZTWsquared - 06-01-2008

hardk0re,May 30 2008, 12:55 PM Wrote:Turns out they carry eurosport parts, and can get any focussport parts.  So if you don't want to pay a ton of duty or get any suprises give these guys a try.  I haven't ordered anything from them yet, but I plan to next time I want to pickup some focussport products.
[right][snapback]265524[/snapback][/right]

I'm sure this is all good and all, but nary a sign of Ford, Focus, or Focussport on the website ... so they obviously not stocking Focussport stuff.

If special ordering stuff make sure you get an out the door price ... I was just comparing prices on a sound deadening paint and Home Depot quoted me $77 for a gallon (which was very good) and it wasn't until much later in the conversation I was told that it had to be special ordered and there would be a $25 shipping surcharge ... so in fact over $100 per gallon! It's conceivable I might not have found out about it until I went in to order and pay for it.

Bottom line - do your due diligence - if it seems too good to be true it most likely is.

Focussport Parts In Gta - Chromey - 06-01-2008

I would have liked to see things on the web site too.
I might call them.

Focussport Parts In Gta - hardk0re - 06-01-2008

Lets face it when I was in there two VW guys dropped 2G's in brake and suspension parts. I haven't heard too many of us doing that, perhaps a select few, but its pretty rare.

Its a good place to order parts from focussport, he said he will give a competative price. But its true nothing will beat somone who can drive it over the border for you. I'm going to order my H&R swaybars through him

Focussport Parts In Gta - ZX3_2NV - 06-06-2008

Yaa i posted that awhile back they don't stock focus parts because no one will buy them but they order from euro/focus sport pretty often so if your not in a rush thats the way to go