FocusCanada Forums
Focus/ Junk Yards... - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Focus Talk (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Focus/ Junk Yards... (/showthread.php?tid=3936)

Focus/ Junk Yards... - Ignited83 - 01-30-2008

ok so wheres the best junk yard to pick up focus parts in the GTA?? im looking to grab a new hatch for my zx3 if the price is right but dont know of any junkers...

Focus/ Junk Yards... - ZX5focused - 01-30-2008

Ignited83,Jan 29 2008, 06:48 PM Wrote:ok so wheres the best junk yard to pick up focus parts in the GTA?? im looking to grab a new hatch for my zx3 if the price is right but dont know of any junkers...
[right][snapback]257053[/snapback][/right]

talk to "burnin21" i know he has a spare one in his garage and i dunno if he still has plans for it.

Focus/ Junk Yards... - Ignited83 - 01-30-2008

thanks man

Focus/ Junk Yards... - NikiterZTS - 01-30-2008

or member "Mike"

Focus/ Junk Yards... - Frost__2001 - 02-01-2008

you could try standard auto wreakers in the east end of the city, they have crap loads of focus parts.

Focus/ Junk Yards... - ZX3_2NV - 02-01-2008

yaa i got a tilt steering colum from standard auto for $115 including clock spring and key cylinder and key with fob way cheaper then getting the cylinder changed

Focus/ Junk Yards... - paolo - 02-05-2008

Cooksville Auto Wreckers near my house has many Foci lying in their impound lot. I managed to pick up a few goodies last time i was there.

Focus/ Junk Yards... - GapBoyPCS - 02-10-2008

Standard Auto Wreckers is a good place (that's the one you always see at the Toronto auto show and on TV with the Haul-Anything-For-$50 days). I know they're just east of Hwy 48 & 407.

You might also want to try surfing onto http://www.car-part.com, which can let you drill down to find specific parts at participating wreckers across Ontario and in the US.