FocusCanada Forums
Me And My Cars... - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: From the Street (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Me And My Cars... (/showthread.php?tid=4087)

Me And My Cars... - FocusFreak - 01-04-2008

Hey Everyone.

New guy from Orangeville Ontario. Moving from my VW's to my Fords. Here are a few pictures of my toys.

[Image: focus1.jpg]

[Image: focus2.jpg]

[Image: fusion1.jpg]

[Image: fusion2.jpg]

[Image: fordsncoln.jpg]

See more of my Lincoln here...
http://www.hotrodding.ca/features/feature04.htm

Me And My Cars... - oldeguy - 01-04-2008

Nice stuff!!! I think the Focus looks best in White :lol: Which one do you drive the most?

Me And My Cars... - Flofocus - 01-04-2008

nice rides, love the interior on the fusion, very nice! B)

I drive the Focus back and forth to work. My wife drives the Fusion and I drive it when the family is all together. I am the only one that drives the Lincoln, and that is only for cruise nights and car shows in the summer.

Me And My Cars... - Frost__2001 - 01-04-2008

welcome to the site, nice Fusion ST, I thought they were offering the ST Fusion with blacked out grilles... strange..

Me And My Cars... - NefCanuck - 01-04-2008

Nice collection you have there, esp. the old school Lincoln. Years ago my father's boss lent him his car for a week, riding in that was like floating on a cloud, until he stomped on the gas.... and then it was "Bat out of hell" time :lol:

NefCanuck

The Fusion is a 2007 SE with the sports appearance package and spoiler. It has the I4 160HP motor. Pulls pretty darn good. I love it.

Me And My Cars... - NOS2Go4Me - 01-05-2008

Nice ZX5 - it needs an exhaust :P

Come on, how long did you think I'd wait? :D

Welcome! Nice rides you have there!