FocusCanada Forums
Christmas Travel - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Christmas Travel (/showthread.php?tid=4140)

Pages: 1 2

Christmas Travel - oldeguy - 12-21-2007

So, who's going where, when?
I'm off to Ottawa on the 26th, to take the Chef back to his home in Ottawa.

Christmas Travel - focusonthis_88 - 12-21-2007

Im leaving for Sudbury this weekend.

Christmas Travel - ANTHONYD - 12-21-2007

My couch.

ugh.

Christmas Travel - D-Dub - 12-21-2007

I leave for Florida this Friday..........but I cant wait to get back and do some more snowboarding.

Christmas Travel - darkpuppet - 12-21-2007

I'm in Thunder Bay as of today.

However, my luggage, on the other hand isn't.... which is gonna suck for the hollidays.

Another reason to NOT fly Air Canada...

anyhoo.. gotta run and by some fresh undies and deoderant for tomorrow...

Christmas Travel - Oscar The Grouch - 12-21-2007

staying home this year. No driving this year.

Christmas Travel - NOS2Go4Me - 12-21-2007

Toronto from the 25th to the 28th, home from then to the 2nd of January.

Christmas Travel - Gravter - 12-21-2007

Might be going to Rimouski in between holidays.
All depends on temprerature. (850km drive)
Else, we stay home and enjoy our new 52" TV ;)

Christmas Travel - Focus man. Focus. - 12-21-2007

Home for Xmas but heading to Burks Falls on the 28th.

Christmas Travel - NefCanuck - 12-21-2007

Only thing planned is a stop at the memorial to Dad Christmas Day and then my mom's place that afternoon by cab...

(This year I'm gonna need to drink)

NefCanuck

Supposed to have a New Years Eve get together at my place, but I've got a funny feeling that's gonna collapse soon <_<

Christmas Travel - ZX5focused - 12-21-2007

heading to Sault Ste Marie on sunday and home on friday to continue the partying that is starting tomorrow night

Christmas Travel - mo_focus - 12-22-2007

darkpuppet,Dec 21 2007, 12:45 AM Wrote:I'm in Thunder Bay as of today.

However, my luggage, on the other hand isn't.... which is gonna suck for the hollidays.

Another reason to NOT fly Air Canada...

[right][snapback]254985[/snapback][/right]

haha i fly with them all the time, but always on day trips to YQT.

As for your luggage, we went to costa rica for our honeymoon, but i guess AC decided to send the luggage a week later. SO when we got back our luggage was at home waiting for us :)

you try to go to your honeymoon with the same set of clothes. As for AC's comments, they gave us 50$ towards our next flight :) Wife will never fly with them again.

Christmas Travel - ZX5focused - 12-22-2007

mo_focus,Dec 21 2007, 09:43 AM Wrote:As for your luggage, we went to costa rica for our honeymoon, but i guess AC decided to send the luggage a week later. SO when we got back our luggage was at home waiting for us :)

you try to go to your honeymoon with the same set of clothes. As for AC's comments, they gave us 50$ towards our next flight :) Wife will never fly with them again.
[right][snapback]255018[/snapback][/right]

Who needs clothes on a honeymoon?!?!

Christmas Travel - mo_focus - 12-22-2007

ZX5focused,Dec 21 2007, 02:51 PM Wrote:
mo_focus,Dec 21 2007, 09:43 AM Wrote:As for your luggage, we went to costa rica for our honeymoon, but i guess AC decided to send the luggage a week later. SO when we got back our luggage was at home waiting for us :)

[right][snapback]255018[/snapback][/right]

Who needs clothes on a honeymoon?!?!
[right][snapback]255019[/snapback][/right]

have you ever tired horseback riding naked? It hurts man. Plus ppl kept on looking at me weird. :)

Christmas Travel - 02ztsian - 12-22-2007

Staying in front of the TV playing Guitar Hero 3 (my Xmas present to myself) on the Wii (my Xmas present to my kids).

Christmas Travel - Frost__2001 - 12-22-2007

maybe to Kitchener, and then Guelph.. donno what date what falls on..

Christmas Travel - Burnin21 - 12-22-2007

I'm staying at home this Christmas, I got the 360 hooked up to the 52" so we shall see what entertainment the fat guy drops off on the 25th :)

Christmas Travel - oldeguy - 12-22-2007

Burnin21,Dec 21 2007, 06:30 PM Wrote:I'm staying at home this Christmas, I got the 360 hooked up to the 52" so we shall see what entertainment the fat guy drops off on the 25th :)
[right][snapback]255038[/snapback][/right]
Meford dropping by? :lol:

Christmas Travel - 2.0duratecpower - 12-22-2007

In ancaster from now till the 28. I already miss the rain

Christmas Travel - Dimitri - 12-22-2007

Yeah sorry guys for the sucky service, I WORK for AC and they even misplaced my luggage! Any future problems please drop me a line and maybe I can help out a fellow FC'er. As for x-mas I get to play amongst the jets x-mas eve till 10 pm then off to my parents to enjoy the 25th & 26th in a glutony of edible delights!