FocusCanada Forums
Windshield - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Appearance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Windshield (/showthread.php?tid=4244)

Windshield - oldeguy - 11-30-2007

I have to replace my windshield and will be losing the banner that I have. So, I'm thinking, since my car is white, of putting a couple of vinyl racing stripes up the hood, along the roof and back down the trunk. Much like the Mustangs have. Probably will be Ford blue. Opinions wanted. :o

Windshield - Focus man. Focus. - 12-01-2007

Don't do it.

Windshield - Flofocus - 12-01-2007

I hate that look unless its on a viper. IMO, racing stripes dont belong on the focus.

Windshield - Frost__2001 - 12-01-2007

it's your car so do it if you want too, dispite what others are saying.

besides, that's the same thing what ford has been doing in europe on the focus & fiesta for the last few years now.

Windshield - konafocuswrc - 12-01-2007

if you are going to do some fancy "glow in dark" color, then don't do it..
it will looks like alien puke on nice clean white focus..

gunmetal or silver..i say go for it..

Windshield - NikiterZTS - 12-01-2007

lower it first.....put nice rims on it..........then put stripes :)

but other then that i don't think its gonna look pUrty on a stock looking focus......an honest opinion

Windshield - Flofocus - 12-02-2007

Frost__2001,Nov 30 2007, 02:37 PM Wrote:it's your car so do it if you want too, dispite what others are saying.

besides, that's the same thing what ford has been doing in europe on the focus & fiesta for the last few years now.
[right][snapback]253809[/snapback][/right]

yep!

and I guess it doesnt look that bad...

[Image: 2526679_2_full.jpg]

Windshield - konafocuswrc - 12-02-2007

^^it looks good because it is modded..

Windshield - Dimitri - 12-02-2007

If you are going to go the"stripe " route, hold off till the weather gets warmer to apply the vynil. Unless you have access to a heated work area where you will be able to apply it without any outside elements.