FocusCanada Forums
Ultra Suede Headliner & Painted Pillars - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Appearance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Ultra Suede Headliner & Painted Pillars (/showthread.php?tid=4282)

Pages: 1 2

Ultra Suede Headliner & Painted Pillars - ZX3_2NV - 11-25-2007

Just a little project myself and P R Performance Took on if anyone is interested, cost starts at $150 for the headliner redone if its dropped off, and pillars pm for details or try it yourself It not as easy as you think.

[Image: P1000737.jpg]

[Image: P1000735.jpg]

[Image: P1000736.jpg]

the Suede has not been brushed yet, just to show off the texture and dome light needs to be installed

Ultra Suede Headliner & Painted Pillars - _JC_ - 11-25-2007

Loooks hot .....can you do the moon roof cover tooo..?

Ultra Suede Headliner & Painted Pillars - 02ztsian - 11-25-2007

I saw that faux suede type stuff at Walmart, only in grey-I think it was $8.99/m. I wondered how hard a headliner was to do-I like the look!

Ultra Suede Headliner & Painted Pillars - smith21 - 11-25-2007

i give you crazy props for that..my buddy just got his done also in his sentra, looks awsome in person!! And as for doing it yourself, done one before, didn't turn out the greatest and was a rather big pain in the arse! Looks good tho man, good job!

Ultra Suede Headliner & Painted Pillars - NefCanuck - 11-25-2007

Wow :blink: that looks great... miles ahead of what comes stock in the Focus (I call it "fake mouse fur" :P)

Any ballpark on how much it would be if the shop were to do everything (including the sunshade)?

NefCanuck

Ultra Suede Headliner & Painted Pillars - ZX3_2NV - 11-26-2007

I can't see why you wouldn't be able to do the moon roof cover as long as you can pull it out to work on as for the sun visors its almost impossible cause you would have to complete wrap them it can be done but no guarantee on how well as for me im getting Black hard plastic ones with a 9' monitor in each

Ultra Suede Headliner & Painted Pillars - char - 11-26-2007

Ultra Suede Headliner & Painted Pillars - NikiterZTS - 11-26-2007

tv's in sun visors?.......baller

Ultra Suede Headliner & Painted Pillars - Tiketz - 11-26-2007

_JC_,Nov 24 2007, 12:02 PM Wrote:Loooks hot .....can you do the moon roof cover tooo..?
[right][snapback]253452[/snapback][/right]

Yes you can do the moon roof cover...I did my headliner, moon roof cover, the trunk hatch cover and the pillars, and sunvisors all black

Ultra Suede Headliner & Painted Pillars - Tiketz - 11-26-2007

Here are some pictures....This was done by me....A shop would charge you anywhere from $250-$400

[Image: PICT0666.jpg]

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Its Tuff ahh Tony looks like you took your time with the red accents and stuff, nick you know how i do i gotta set up my car for the car show series 2008 looking to take best domestic 08 and char what the hell do those dots mean

Ultra Suede Headliner & Painted Pillars - euro_zx5 - 11-26-2007

Looks awesome! I'd love that done on door inserts...

Ultra Suede Headliner & Painted Pillars - Spinal - 11-26-2007

thats amazing, is it real suede?

Ultra Suede Headliner & Painted Pillars - 02ztsian - 11-26-2007

Did you use spray adhesive to attach the fabric? And if so what kind?

Ultra Suede Headliner & Painted Pillars - NikiterZTS - 11-26-2007

ZX3_2NV,Nov 25 2007, 04:18 PM Wrote:char what the hell do those dots mean
[right][snapback]253484[/snapback][/right]

sorry that was me....i was using her computer and forgot to log out, out of her account

wish u all the best in '08

Thanks nick, no problem

02ztsian i used Super 77 Spray You can find it at Crappy Tire Or Home Depot in the paint section

Spinal Yes mine is real 1st You can Tell By The Look 2nd The Touch and 3rd The Price Tag

Thanks euro zx5 but the door inserts are a bit hader for me but once i get them out im getting them resticked to match my Sparco Buckets

and Tony Question Did you have a hard time putting the oly s*** Bas back in wit the extra thickness is that why there not in your pic or was it just a in process pic like mine

I'll repost when im done the dome and visors

Ultra Suede Headliner & Painted Pillars - Flofocus - 11-27-2007

looks good

Ultra Suede Headliner & Painted Pillars - 02ztsian - 11-27-2007

Thanks for that; I used to use Super 77 when I was in the picture framing business. Gonna have to try it out! I may get a spare headliner from Pick n Pull just in case I botch the job.

Ultra Suede Headliner & Painted Pillars - Tiketz - 11-27-2007

Tony Question Did you have a hard time putting the oly s*** Bas back in wit the extra thickness is that why there not in your pic or was it just a in process pic like mine

I actually installed the headliner before putting in the handles....So when I get some time I will reinstall them

I think it looks better without them...Dre did you put your liner on top of the stock one? I peeled mine off and applied the new one on

I don't know why Ford changed the roof interior to that ugly colour....They had Black for years so much better

Ultra Suede Headliner & Painted Pillars - ZX3_2NV - 11-27-2007

no i didn't remove it just added the suede ontop im not crazy about the bars my self i was going to fiberglass the headliner to mold the rear bar space away but its 2 much work so w/e