FocusCanada Forums
My 76 Year Old Mum Just Traded Her 93 Mustang - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: From the Street (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: My 76 Year Old Mum Just Traded Her 93 Mustang (/showthread.php?tid=5059)

My 76 Year Old Mum Just Traded Her 93 Mustang - CanadaSVT - 08-01-2007

My mother was getting tired of her 14 year old Mustang hatch and decided it was time for a new Ford. Got her into this 07 SES loaded for $19,600 out the door. It's a Ford CAP unit with less than 6,500kms. I had to take pics to show her or she wouldn't have agreed to even look at a Gold car. Will look better after the Ford store polishes the body and shampoos the engine and interior before she drives it away.
[Image: DSC01766.jpg]
[Image: DSC01758.jpg]
[Image: DSC01760.jpg]
[Image: DSC01762.jpg]
I hope it is as good to her as the Mustangs have been. She's hoping this will be her last car.

My 76 Year Old Mum Just Traded Her 93 Mustang - NikiterZTS - 08-01-2007

Good man

Thumbs up!

My 76 Year Old Mum Just Traded Her 93 Mustang - Frost__2001 - 08-01-2007

good call, so how much did she get for the stang?

My 76 Year Old Mum Just Traded Her 93 Mustang - NOS2Go4Me - 08-01-2007

That's a nice loaded wagon she's got there! Good find man! Heated seats and all?

I think she's going to be quite surprised with the comfort level of that Focus.

My 76 Year Old Mum Just Traded Her 93 Mustang - NefCanuck - 08-01-2007

Congrats to your mom. The SES trim level is quite the little pimpmobile, looks like she even got the moonroof on that thing, nice :)

NefCanuck

My 76 Year Old Mum Just Traded Her 93 Mustang - CanadaSVT - 08-01-2007

Yep, I think it has everything except the 6 disc player. She'll never use the moonroof or aux audio controls, but it was less than $1K more than the cheapest brand new 3 door SE with auto and when I told her that didn't include ABS or power windows she agreed on this wagon.
The Mustang is a 4 banger with 130km and the body/underside has been beaten by the elements, so it's not worth anything to her. Looking to get a charity receipt for it, or give it to Fourth Line Auto where it's been kept running over the years.

[Image: NanasMustang.jpg]

Any offers? :lol:

My 76 Year Old Mum Just Traded Her 93 Mustang - oldeguy - 08-01-2007

So when are you and Mum gonna sit down and list out the Mods she "needs" to have done?