FocusCanada Forums
Dear Focus Owner Who Was Giving Me A Prostate Exam - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: From the Street (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Dear Focus Owner Who Was Giving Me A Prostate Exam (/showthread.php?tid=5073)

Pages: 1 2

Dear Focus Owner Who Was Giving Me A Prostate Exam - torradan - 07-30-2007

black sedan, no mods.. looked like a punk.

-----

If you stumble by here and read this, die in a fire please.

Going at the speeds traffic was travelling at on Friday, I don't appreciate looking in the rearview mirror and NOT being able to see your headlights.

You give a whole new meaning to "objects in your mirror are closer than they appear".

Go back to driving school.

Dear Focus Owner Who Was Giving Me A Prostate Exam - oldeguy - 07-30-2007

Perhaps he was looking for your Focuscanada.net sticker?

Dear Focus Owner Who Was Giving Me A Prostate Exam - Mason - 07-30-2007

oldeguy,Jul 30 2007, 07:13 AM Wrote:Perhaps he was looking for your Focuscanada.net sticker?
[right][snapback]245153[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

Dear Focus Owner Who Was Giving Me A Prostate Exam - torradan - 07-30-2007

haha maybe!

And then he should have noticed it once he managed to get into the lane to the right of me where he got nowhere fast.

Dear Focus Owner Who Was Giving Me A Prostate Exam - ANTHONYD - 07-30-2007

Nothing a little abrupt "brake check" won't cure.

I also clean my wisdshield when there are people riding my ass. I emptied a whole bottle on one guy. :lol:

Dear Focus Owner Who Was Giving Me A Prostate Exam - mo_focus - 07-30-2007

you should perhaps look into getting bigger stickers ;)

Dear Focus Owner Who Was Giving Me A Prostate Exam - oldeguy - 07-30-2007

torradan,Jul 30 2007, 08:40 AM Wrote:haha maybe!

And then he should have noticed it once he managed to get into the lane to the right of me where he got nowhere fast.
[right][snapback]245157[/snapback][/right]
:huh: The impatience of youth :huh:

Dear Focus Owner Who Was Giving Me A Prostate Exam - torradan - 07-31-2007

ANTHONYD,Jul 30 2007, 09:18 AM Wrote:Nothing a little abrupt "brake check" won't cure.

I also clean my wisdshield when there are people riding my ass. I emptied a whole bottle on one guy. :lol:
[right][snapback]245163[/snapback][/right]

I do that to jackholes in convertibles :) Last victim was a Mercedes.

I should have dumped it all on this guy, but I was white-knuckling it through traffic trying to stay alive.. I was at the 403/401 interchange at like 5pm, and that should say it all.

I did give him the finger though as he scooted over to the 401. :ph34r:

Dear Focus Owner Who Was Giving Me A Prostate Exam - Frost__2001 - 07-31-2007

lol this is why I love my rear foglights.... I use them in situations like this. along with the brake check.

Dear Focus Owner Who Was Giving Me A Prostate Exam - Oscar The Grouch - 07-31-2007

torradan,Jul 30 2007, 10:02 AM Wrote:I do that to jackholes in convertibles :)  Last victim was a Mercedes.

I should have dumped it all on this guy, but I was white-knuckling it through traffic trying to stay alive.. I was at the 403/401 interchange at like 5pm, and that should say it all.

I did give him the finger though as he scooted over to the 401.  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]245168[/snapback][/right]

Now that's funny.

I usually hit the hazards. The TYC rear turns are incredibly bright and are annoying as hell and blind people at night. :wub:

Dear Focus Owner Who Was Giving Me A Prostate Exam - SliverSteeda - 07-31-2007

Thats where a power hatch and this baby rulez!

[Image: jetbeetle2.jpg]

Dear Focus Owner Who Was Giving Me A Prostate Exam - zx5power - 07-31-2007

put some flames shooting outta your pipe once you roast the bumper off they wont ride someone elses ass.

Dear Focus Owner Who Was Giving Me A Prostate Exam - D-Dub - 07-31-2007

Well I guess it was Canadian that was doing it cause we all know American's drive to damn slow. :rolleyes:

Dear Focus Owner Who Was Giving Me A Prostate Exam - torradan - 07-31-2007

D-Dub,Jul 30 2007, 02: Wrote:Well I guess it was Canadian that was doing it cause we all know American's drive to damn slow. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]245179[/snapback][/right]

haha you've obviously never driven with me!

I swear I'm part of the reason they put the speedbumps on Timberbank in Scarborough..

(I think thats because I sometimes forget to read the proper speedometer).

Dear Focus Owner Who Was Giving Me A Prostate Exam - NefCanuck - 07-31-2007

Yeah getting the prostate exam on the freeway in a situation where you can't blow the punks doors off isn't fun :angry:

Times like that I find getting off the gas pedal is the best defense (because as they say, the best defense is a good offense ) :lol:

NefCanuck

Dear Focus Owner Who Was Giving Me A Prostate Exam - Blackzx3 - 07-31-2007

Welcome to toronto, just learn to live with it. Will cause you a lot less stress. I drive 300+ km a day as a service tech in the gta. By getting angry, giving the finger, etc just helps to invoke road rage.

Dear Focus Owner Who Was Giving Me A Prostate Exam - Canadian ST - 07-31-2007

Well I hate to admit this but I have lost a coffe or two out my sunroof (I don't know how it got out?) I tend to over react when my son is in the car, so now I just drive in the old fart lane when he's on board.

Dear Focus Owner Who Was Giving Me A Prostate Exam - NOS2Go4Me - 07-31-2007

SliverSteeda,Jul 30 2007, 12:51 PM Wrote:Thats where a power hatch and this baby rulez!

[Image: jetbeetle2.jpg]
[right][snapback]245175[/snapback][/right]

Megatron?

Dear Focus Owner Who Was Giving Me A Prostate Exam - D-Dub - 08-01-2007

I just carry an Uzi........Richard Prior style

Dear Focus Owner Who Was Giving Me A Prostate Exam - PARKINGLOT - 08-02-2007

torradan,Jul 30 2007, 10:02 AM Wrote:I should have dumped it all on this guy, but I was white-knuckling it through traffic trying to stay alive.. I was at the 403/401 interchange at like 5pm, and that should say it all.

I did give him the finger though as he scooted over to the 401.  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]245168[/snapback][/right]

lol...that does say it all. Do you drive the 401/403 area often? I'll need to start keeping my eye out for a focus with NY plates...