FocusCanada Forums
Will It Blend? - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Will It Blend? (/showthread.php?tid=5212)

Will It Blend? - darkpuppet - 07-12-2007

hi-tech meets smoothy setting.

how smooth(ie) is the iPhone?

Will It Blend? - euro_zx5 - 07-12-2007

:lol: That's great!

Will It Blend? - torradan - 07-12-2007

Woohoo! I love it!

Not that I hate the iphone.. I want one, but I'm not spending $600+ on a PHONE, no matter what other bells and whistles come on it.

Rather duct tape my ipod to my current cell phone for the low price of free.

Will It Blend? - Oscar The Grouch - 07-12-2007

mmmm iTard

Will It Blend? - D-Dub - 07-12-2007

what was the point?

Will It Blend? - Aka - 07-12-2007

D-Dub,Jul 11 2007, 07: Wrote:what was the point?
[right][snapback]243785[/snapback][/right]
To sell blenders.

Will It Blend? - NefCanuck - 07-12-2007

Rather interesting display... though I have to question the sanity of the person who thought that was a good idea :blink:

NefCanuck

Will It Blend? - paolo - 07-12-2007

lots of iPhones were already sacrificed on launch day. Some of them were sacrificed to produce disassembly guides, spare replacement parts, to figure out ways to hack/unlock it and most importantly, cus people have money to blow they want to http://www.smashmyiphone.com

Will It Blend? - NOS2Go4Me - 07-12-2007

It's no worse than the smash XBox/PS3/Wii sites. Personally, I still find the idea of a $600 iPod funny because it also locks you into a contract for the phone portion.

Will It Blend? - torradan - 07-13-2007

Yeah I think you're really stuck (down here at least). From what i've read, only AT&T (was Cingular - my phone carrier) has the network set up to take full advantage of the iphone's features. So not only do you have to pay too much for a phone, you also have to change carriers.

Good times.

Will It Blend? - darkpuppet - 07-13-2007

yeah.. this vid was just one of many.. you can go to willitblend.com to see more vids of blending insanity (ie, cellphones, pens, marbles, diamonds, etc).

Will It Blend? - ZED_not_zee - 07-15-2007

will it blend is classic internet video!!!

as far as the I-phone I like lots of other fool hardy geeks will own one.. I don't care if it takes half a weeks pay..!

Will It Blend? - Frost__2001 - 07-15-2007

oh man that was great..

Will It Blend? - paolo - 07-15-2007

Just in case anyone wondering, I am NOT buying an I Phone. Althogh at my company, we have one on loan from a customer. Somethings wrong with it already.