FocusCanada Forums
Vinyl Wrapped Interior - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Appearance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Vinyl Wrapped Interior (/showthread.php?tid=525)

Vinyl Wrapped Interior - blue_light - 12-25-2009

I had painted my interior so many different colours and i was tired of trying to find a colour i liked and besides that I get bored easily. So I was bored at work one day and thought about making the interior looked air brushed so i designed and applyed vinyl to the center peice around the stereo door handles, and glovebox.

here's the link to see the pics.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/gallery/showp...php?photo=34295

http://www.focusfanatics.com/gallery/showp...php?photo=34294

Vinyl Wrapped Interior - Focus man. Focus. - 12-25-2009

I love the smoke effect. Nice work man.

Vinyl Wrapped Interior - fatphocus - 12-25-2009

My interior is all vinyl wrapped and leather too, im sure theres some pictures floating around

Vinyl Wrapped Interior - ANTHONYD - 12-27-2009

Smoke on the dash suits the Focus.
:lol:

Vinyl Wrapped Interior - blue_light - 12-30-2009

fatphocus,Dec 24 2009, 07:08 PM Wrote:My interior is all vinyl wrapped and leather too, im sure theres some pictures floating around
[right][snapback]298840[/snapback][/right]
the vinyl is a sticker not vinyl as in material vinyl

Vinyl Wrapped Interior - fatphocus - 12-30-2009

yeah i realized after seeing the pics lol. Yours is a sticker vinyl not actual material like i have :)

Vinyl Wrapped Interior - blue_light - 01-02-2010

I was concidering doing the centre peice for anyone who would like it done. I was able to make the vinyl stick everywhere else because the parts were painted and used a adhisive promotor under the paint so i couldn't gurantee it sticking for anyone else.

Vinyl Wrapped Interior - 4doorfocus - 01-07-2010

makes me wish I had the black interior ... looks great man, nice work

Vinyl Wrapped Interior - ZX3_2NV - 01-07-2010

4doorfocus,Jan 6 2010, 10:19 PM Wrote:makes me wish I had the black interior ... looks great man, nice work
[right][snapback]299222[/snapback][/right]

Ive got a black dash in my Garage you can take it off my hands for $20 Talking about Garage I see you repping G16.ca in your sig. Great guy what did you buy off him?