FocusCanada Forums
Next To My Dad's Lot - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: From the Street (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Next To My Dad's Lot (/showthread.php?tid=5463)

Next To My Dad's Lot - mo_focus - 06-10-2007

Yep. This is the first time ever i had my camera with me. I have seen every model of Ferrari there including the F-40, here are some few shots. BTW its NOT my dad's place. its next to it :P

The best part of my day is when the mechanic's take the cars for a quick spin around the block. it does sound just like F-1 circuit.

[Image: IMG_1444.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1445.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1446.jpg]

Next To My Dad's Lot - Burnin21 - 06-11-2007

Very nice ;) If you ever see a Blue Quattroportte there it could possibly be my neighbours ride, its sooooooooo nice lol.

Next To My Dad's Lot - PARKINGLOT - 06-11-2007

they have a ferrari dealer in woodbridge? I've been up that way a few times but never see than (mind you, it CERTAINLY ain't delivering ferrari's, lol.....)

Next To My Dad's Lot - dBlast - 06-11-2007

PARKINGLOT,Jun 11 2007, 01:07 AM Wrote:they have a ferrari dealer in woodbridge? I've been up that way a few times but never see than (mind you, it CERTAINLY ain't delivering ferrari's, lol.....)
[right][snapback]241078[/snapback][/right]

It's on the south side of Steeles Ave W, so technically it is in metropolitan Toronto.

Next To My Dad's Lot - mo_focus - 06-12-2007

yeah its actually in TO rather then woodbridge, but the new one will be in woodbridge soon. This one will be closing by this year i think.